Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: detect if car1 has ssv_documents?  (Read 388 times)

Commando

detect if car1 has ssv_documents?
« on: 02 Jan 2004, 06:07:15 »
I got a real though one here, i've been searching around for 2 hours both here and on the offical forums but i've turned down blank so i have to ask.
Im making a misison that's kind of capture the flag but you have a documents addon (class weapons) so you can carry it like you carry a binocular. The thing is that i want a trigger that detects if car1 has the documents and if so display a hint box. There's a command named p1 hasweapon "HK" but it only works with living things (soldiers) and not cars ammo crates  :P anyone knows if there's a solution to this?

because it would be very nice if you would steal the documents and then pass 'em on to another player or a.i waiting in a civlian truck or car or plane on the ground for an instance. thx in advance.  :D

Offline Burn

• Members
Re:detect if car1 has ssv_documents?
« Reply #1 on: 02 Jan 2004, 06:21:26 »
This is just a theory, but maby make a looping script that
1) Lists all the weapons in the vehicles cargo...
2) Checks if the documents are in the array...

But that would mean that you'd have to exec. the script in almost every vehicle... This is just an idea :-\

Play with the idea for a while and maby you'll figure it out :P

Commando

« Reply #2 on: 02 Jan 2004, 14:36:59 »
well i can't write my own script scripts , i onyl know how to make music and respawn work + to add other peoples scripts in the missions  :-\
i got a pretty cool idea but i can't make it work all the way like usally..

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #3 on: 04 Jan 2004, 12:22:29 »
deres no way 2 check wat weapons r in da cars cargo  :-\

but u can make a workaround 4 dat ;)

1) instead of putting it in da cars ammo - just use addaction 2 "give" it 2 da civie

2) if da docs r w/ som1 in da car (soldier/civie/ny1) inside it u can make simple script 2 check if its in like dat (just 2 commands) crew car+hasweapon

LCD OUT
"guess being the community has downsides .." - cheetah
Help Perfecting Da Next Best Thing - O-Team Beta