Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Need Help with editing  (Read 363 times)

jippojudas

Need Help with editing
« on: 30 Nov 2003, 16:43:09 »
Hiya i want to make /or edit a ctf map for multiplayer on nogova, is there any ctf templates 'ready made' so that i can cut and paste instead of doing all the tiggers again, or is theer a way i can edit a done map for my own use , i.e where do i put it in like folders etc

cheers leigh aka total noob

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
Re:Need Help with editing
« Reply #1 on: 30 Nov 2003, 16:51:18 »
If you're new to mission editing I suggest you head over tot he Editors Depot tutorials and read snYpir's OFPEC Guide: making missions and macguba's guide to mission editing for beginners.

There are also CTF tutorials in the Ed Depot, I think.    You can of course start by editing an existing map - if you want to use one of the official BIS you'll need Amalfi's unpbo 1.5 from the Ed Depot tools to be able to look at it in the Editor - but don't pass off somebody else's work as your own.  

Oh, and

Welcome to the forum!

« Last Edit: 30 Nov 2003, 16:51:56 by macguba »
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

jippojudas

« Reply #2 on: 01 Dec 2003, 02:39:06 »
cheers mate its just for me and my mate, not gonna take credit for summink i cant do , ta mate

Offline Chris Death

• Former Staff
  • Finally Death's gonna get ya
    • OFPEC
« Reply #3 on: 01 Dec 2003, 03:25:34 »
is there any ctf templates 'ready made' so that i can cut and paste instead of doing all the tiggers again

And off course there is already such a thing included to the
game aswell;

just open the editor wizard   ;)

There you just have to choose the type of template, then
you name it, make a first preview, and voilla.

~S~ CD
Dont argue with idiots....they will bring you down to their level and beat you there with experience.

How to use Waypoint type Scripted