Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: NEW MOD, NEED MODDERS with EXPERIENCE or PROVEN ABILITY  (Read 553 times)

kaizan

Hi, I need help snapping together a Team of dedicated OP Flashpoint players who know they will be attached to the simulation for years to come, including the now anticipated Flashpoint 2.

I'm looking for Modelers, Texturers, Map Makers, Mission Makers, Sound Engineers (no not industry pro's) a Web Designer (and artistic director) & someone who can put all the developed parts into a working MOD. I will also be requiring beta testers when stages are in need of testing.

What do I, Kaizan bring to the party? Leadership (which is lacked in most game mods these days), experience in militaria (global) and a keen understanding of modern conflict, and current Global theaters.

A lot of mods and addons are being developed for a variety of games with little or no direction or what claim to be realistic, but really are not giving PC simulator gamers a real experience at all. Flashpoint has the perfect engine for squad combat simulation. But it could be so much more.

The idea? Well apart from giving it all away I can say that I wish to undertake development of a MOD that is continually expandable and can be used as a great study and strategy training simulator for those that require it.

What do people get out of it? Well apart form notoriety among the modding community; if all goes to plan im sure a mod of this type will be destined for great things.

Everyone who wants to be a part of it will go through a screening process to find out a few personal interests, previous works and a 2 stage submission of work done and a home project to see what their skills with working with the OFP game are like.

If you are into modern military, open squad based combat and realism within the limits of a simulation then please email me kaizan@templegroove.com or reach me on ICQ 341458362 for an arranged net meeting.

I'm sure those who this is targeted at will know exactly where I am coming from and where I would like this project to go.

Kaizan.

RED

Re:NEW MOD, NEED MODDERS with EXPERIENCE or PROVEN ABILITY
« Reply #1 on: 25 Jun 2003, 16:32:35 »
Hi kaizan, you are not allowed to post recruitment threads in the OFPEC forums. Use the recuitment depo.

Sui said:

Platoon Leader,

Black Feather acted appropriately and there is no question at all in my mind that he did the right thing.

Your thread was an announcement (or advertisment), which we do not allow on our forums. The comment Black Feather made was referring to the fact that if it hadn't of been off topic, your thread would be moved to MP editing.

We've created a specific area for announcements and news items. Try the Intelligence Depot to get your message out to the community

If your thread hadn't have been locked by a local mod, I would have locked it. The rules were followed to the letter here...

If you wish to discuss this matter further, please contact either Black Feather, a global mod (like myself) or the big boss, Sefe, via IM and we'll talk further on it.

This thread has also run it's course...

# Topic Locked

RED

Offline Jonno

• Former Staff
  • (retired)
Re:NEW MOD, NEED MODDERS with EXPERIENCE or PROVEN ABILITY
« Reply #2 on: 25 Jun 2003, 16:42:45 »
sounds interesting, alas I dont have the time, and im sorry to say RED is right we dont allow recruiting on the forums, try making a post in the ofpec recruitment depot instead.

I shall have to lock this thread im afraid, however anyone interested who reads this can still contact you.

mailto:kaizan@templegroove.com
ICQ 341458362

and finally, good luck on the project I'll keep an eye out for it. :)
7 P's, Proper Planning And Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance