Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: The Hi-res sky mod by keg... need help, please.  (Read 605 times)

PENNYWISE

The Hi-res sky mod by keg... need help, please.
« on: 24 Jun 2003, 09:38:05 »
Hey all, long time since i last posted stuff in here.. anyway i've got a problem with the Hisky res mod made by Keg...

I've installed it correctly and all that(as it says in the readme, ive even reinstalled OFP to the default path.. and yes ive added -mod=hisky to the shortcut), but the damn sky just wont work.

one thing though... when i install the Hisky mod through the install.bat(like im supposed to do) i noticed a line that i get in the install procedure saying "Felaktig Katalog" which in english means "Wrong Catalog" or something like that.... and i wonder if that could be the problem and if so how would i fix it...?

I'VE ADDED A SCREENSHOT, SO PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT IT

thanks in advance,
/pennywise  :-*

Bronski

Re:The Hi-res sky mod by keg... need help, please.
« Reply #1 on: 27 Jun 2003, 20:45:58 »
Check the official forums.  There should be a thread for it.  I don't know if this would fix your problem but there was a problem with it for some people when they tried to install it.  Someone fixed the problem and posted the file.

Nevermind, i found the thread:  http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?s=932de615f340ddad847492285c931ae0;act=ST;f=4;t=29277;hl=hisky