[ArmA] Mando Hitching by Mandoble
Allows players to hitch vehicles using choppers. Please do not mirror this resource yet.
You may allow hitching for individual choppers or chopper classes. The pilot has a hud with info about closest detected vehicle and its relative position, so you can proceed with accurate hitching operations without even using external views.
Changes in 1.5:
- Now you can toggle mando hitch hud ON/OFF from action menu.
- Now you can set hud scale and X and Y offsets, so you can place it anywhere in the screen.
- Hud now displays cargo type also in text.
- Destroyed vehicles can be hitched too.
- You can define heavy choppers and heavy cargo. Heavy cargo classes can be hitched only by heavy transport classes.
- HUD colours adjusted to be more readable in any condition.
Changes in 1.4:
- You now can hitch and drop static weapons and static objects.
- You can hitch only civilian (empty) or your own side cargo.
Changes in 1.3:
- You now can hitch and drop ammo boxes.
- Hitching hud does not interfere any more with Mando Missile huds.
- You now can hitch and drop airplanes, if fast enough they'll keep flying.
- Cargo will not try to go underground even if you fly really low.
- Now you can transport cargo as long as the cargo is not destroyed, so you can transport severely damaged vehicles too.
- Minimum altitude to drop a cargo may be overridden with new mando_hitch_no_check_for_drop global variable.
- Hitching hud is gone if you are not hitching any cargo and there is no potential cargo nearby.
View the forum thread for this resource here.