[Arma2] Hoz_Countdown by Hoz
Count down time script which displays a non intrusive dialog with counter.
Another converted resource to ArmA2. This script is a count downtimer dialog. It works just like the ArmA version with some minor changes to uinamespace. (Thanks spooner!)
* Multiple warnings at your choice of interval.
* Two formats of time "HH:MM:SS" or "HH:MM"
The script ends when the MaxTime is reached.
You can end the script prematurely by setting hoz_timerOn = false
You may wish to wait to load this script after the mission has started.
For example give all other scripts a chance to load before loading hozTimer
Image available here
* v1.3 Cleared the time off the screen, it was sticking on.
* v1.2 Made it arma2 compatible.
* v.08 Cleaned up the read me with real information.
* v.07 Fixed the demo mission so it ends properly.
* v.07 Hoz_timerOn = false now works when timer is completed.
* v.06 beta Release
View the forum thread for this resource here.
The OFPEC Command Reference contains details of all scripting commands available to the editor.
All you need to know about how to start editing.
This tutorial explains the mysteries of multiplayer editing.
OFPEC hosts several quality tutorials written specifically for the site by staff and members...
Register a tag, browse for addon keys...