Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: 101st Airborne in Normandy  (Read 1623 times)

desert_storm_dude

101st Airborne in Normandy
« on: 15 May 2003, 18:18:53 »
how about a 101st mission.  Like in Band of Brothers where they half to take the Artillary and mg42s in the back.

bmgarcangel

Re:101st Airborne in Normandy
« Reply #1 on: 22 May 2003, 06:25:16 »
Hey I like that.  Its would be very hard though.  Flak and stuff.  You'd need a bunch of those WWII transport planes. It would be fun and stuff and I think if someone put there mind in it, building new islands and shit, it would work.

GCGoquingco

« Reply #2 on: 22 May 2003, 07:00:34 »
Hi, that's exactly what im doing right now, im making band of brothers missions using the current, available WW2 addons from different websites like the inv44 demo.. im making the DDAY drop of normandy and i need help in making the lights of an MG to be turned off cause it's unrealistic if it's on, if someone could help me, i'd really appreciate it...

bmgarcangel

« Reply #3 on: 23 May 2003, 00:05:26 »
What bout flak and lots and lots of gunfire coming from ground to the C-47's?

O Neil

« Reply #4 on: 29 May 2003, 00:49:36 »
There is a mission gona be lie that, it's called the A.I.A mod ;););)

The att. is thje start, I've been working on for A.I.A, but i might scrap it, it's not anywhere near finished yet since i'm in the middle of exams and have had no time for this stuff ;)

You need the C-140 addon

O Neil ;)

PS: I need help with the tracer scripts and the flak script not killing the lead plane ;)
« Last Edit: 07 Jun 2003, 00:34:00 by O Neil »

bmgarcangel

« Reply #5 on: 29 May 2003, 05:41:12 »
Ah yes, WW2 MAPS<  DO YOU HAVE A M1 Garand I can use in some of my mission and perhaps a BAR Automatic Rifle?

O Neil

« Reply #6 on: 07 Jun 2003, 00:35:52 »

Offline Capt Ryan

• Members
  • Heil Myself !
    • Capt Ryans World War II Adventures
« Reply #7 on: 17 Jun 2003, 20:33:00 »

:)   - - - Ive been working for a year now on that very project based on the first one i did all most 2 years ago , it contains everything mentioned above  - C47 (Inv44) tracers flak - burning planes and troopes ejecting on fire . Its a historical accurate mission with the autentic units weapons planes tanks and a lot more , the release is still uncertain as i await one single thing the Normandy map with autentic locations and places. Once i get the map it will take a littel time to make it fit to the mission moved from the map its done on

Everything is posible , but only because a lot of good people out there spends a lot of time doing the units and models and because the site offers the knowlegde and scripters who makes it posible .  There is a demo movie (mpg) of the mission on my site .  

Ryan

« Last Edit: 17 Jun 2003, 20:50:27 by Capt Ryan »
Capt Ryans WWII Adventures -  http://www.ofpww2.dk