Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Hired killer  (Read 3017 times)

max_killer_payne

Hired killer
« on: 25 May 2003, 21:01:53 »
How about a mission where you are just a normal ordinary citizen by day and then.............flash!! By the night u r the legendary, (drum roll) Lone Wolf. You wait in ur home for the first 2 mins, and then a geeza comes and asks u to do a 'chore' namely killing his buddy whos sleeping with his wife and if u fail or complete a mission it affects ur path throughout the campaign. Evantually, the police catch wind of wot ur up 2 and u must get the hell off the island!!

bmgarcangel

Re:Hired killer
« Reply #1 on: 26 May 2003, 00:08:07 »
Interesting concept dude, and it sounds more then complicated, it sounds really complicated.   Try getting professional help for this one, but you know it does sound good, take it from me.

max_killer_payne

« Reply #2 on: 26 May 2003, 12:22:33 »
Thanks 4 the feedback BMGARCANGEL <Brendan> it is pretty hard, for instance im testing it out now I dont have a clue how to make the next mission to determine when the person completes the previous mission may have a different outcome to the next mission.

bmgarcangel

« Reply #3 on: 26 May 2003, 18:45:22 »
Are you using a custom island to built it?

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #4 on: 27 May 2003, 02:09:50 »
Thanks 4 the feedback BMGARCANGEL <Brendan> it is pretty hard, for instance im testing it out now I dont have a clue how to make the next mission to determine when the person completes the previous mission may have a different outcome to the next mission.

two ways really of doing this... in the exit.sqs of the first mission you can set  a variavble to become true for the next mission...

or make several version of the next mission and decide which end# is relevant to which one and then detail it in the campaign description.ext
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

bmgarcangel

« Reply #5 on: 27 May 2003, 02:35:52 »
Ah, the messiah returns to speak his words of wisdom.  All will listen to him, his words are knowledge and truth   ;)

Offline Messiah

• Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #6 on: 27 May 2003, 02:37:00 »
and ive been here too long - really should get my missions finished - have about 50 or so 1/2 finished ones - just too many ideas, too much much work, and too little time  >:(

bmgarcangel

« Reply #7 on: 27 May 2003, 02:42:41 »
Ah messiah, don't you wish you were 16 again like me, able to work on all this throughout the summer non-stop :)

max_killer_payne

« Reply #8 on: 27 May 2003, 10:30:48 »
16 is the best age. Mind u im gagging to get my drivers license. Anyway, no I was gonna use Nogova for the missions. Thanks for the tip Messiah.

bmgarcangel

« Reply #9 on: 27 May 2003, 19:05:16 »
Ah yes, the drivers license  ::)

Offline Messiah

• Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #10 on: 27 May 2003, 20:30:32 »
lol - 18 here, and in 20 days i have a 17 week holiday - and have my drivers liscense (and car) - so should be a good summer  ;)

*drives off looking for women in bikinis*

bmgarcangel

« Reply #11 on: 27 May 2003, 20:49:29 »
No, no, looking for girls on bikini suits in my friends hummer.  ;D
(*or corrvett*)

sniper_guy

« Reply #12 on: 28 May 2003, 07:49:58 »
Hired killer? I believe the correct term is a hitman

bmgarcangel

« Reply #13 on: 29 May 2003, 00:53:03 »
Hitman if correct, or hitman/hitman mercenary  ;D

Offline Kuro

• Former Staff
  • 2./FschJgBtl 251 Green Devils
    • VBS2 Mission Download Site
« Reply #14 on: 29 May 2003, 04:17:03 »
The concept is great but a hell of a work. But you are young and strong (not such a old outburned guy like me with 31).

BTW  We need more beautiful women playing OFP, then you can mix two of the greatest things in the world.

PBA12511

« Reply #15 on: 29 May 2003, 05:27:35 »
Uh, what about hitwomen, sexay ;D

bmgarcangel

« Reply #16 on: 29 May 2003, 05:30:03 »
Put a beautiful women killer in the game, by night see stalks men and kills them with one shot to the head and sometimes she sneaks into there rooms  :o scary ain't it :'(