Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: small intro  (Read 383 times)

esti_the_big

small intro
« on: 03 May 2003, 23:47:16 »
Hí all,

I made this small intro some time ago, but it turned out that it was no use for the mission i'm making at the moment ("the counterattack", believed dead, but I'm actually still working on it). Since I'm rather new to camscripting, i wanted to know your opinion on the intro concerning cam sequences, cutting, dramaturgy etc. It might help me in the future when making more cam sequences...

The intro doesn't actually have any action at all, I was more focused on dramatic stuff than on other things.

Basically, it should show a base after a hard and devastatig fight. Vietcong attacked a US base and took it over, but they made a lot of own losses.You need these addons for the small movie:

SebNAM Pack 2.0 (A shame if you don't have it ;))

And the invisible targets addon (included in zip, only about 1kb or so)

Hope I get some feedback, thx!

*edit*

When you start the mission, you only get to see a cobra flying in the air. Simply press the spacebar for the camsequence to begin!
« Last Edit: 03 May 2003, 23:50:51 by esti_the_big »

SpecOpWarrior

Re:small intro
« Reply #1 on: 04 May 2003, 08:26:14 »

Anyway, I think it's always better to post the FULL mission, rather than just a Intro....

esti_the_big

Re:small intro
« Reply #2 on: 04 May 2003, 10:26:19 »
it's more a movie sequence. If you want to get the full mission in beta status, then klick about 2 pages back. is called the counterattack, it's somewhere there.

I'm improving my mission right now and since it has a lot of movie sequences I'd like to know how i can imrove my camscript handling. But I understand you, myabe it would be  better if I posted this in tha camscripting section...

btw. Nice pic you got there... ;D

To admin:

Since it seems that this thread doesn't quite belong here, could you please move it to the  "Editing/Scripting: Sound & Cutscenes" section?
« Last Edit: 04 May 2003, 10:26:57 by esti_the_big »