Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: cold war spy missions?  (Read 1078 times)

Commando

cold war spy missions?
« on: 01 Apr 2003, 02:17:30 »
Im making a cold war spy mission where you have to get off a island and catch a flight but im wondering if there's anyone thats made anything like that before? And im making it for coop and a sort of objective version too where some players will be kgb agents and others will be cia agents. The kgb is going to have to stop them. But there will be A.i and civilians and smaller objectives on the way..

im making it for watermans skye island because of the many cities and the agents will be dressed in civilian clothes.

Phantom

Re:cold war spy missions?
« Reply #1 on: 01 Apr 2003, 03:21:04 »
if you change your mind about it being cold war, and bring it forward in time, make sure you change that name to the FSB

Commando

« Reply #2 on: 07 Apr 2003, 00:05:46 »
thx for your replies everyone  :P
well im going to stick to the cold war era and next week I'll post some pics before the easter holiday beginns. I'll be visiting some relatives then so i have to get some of my work out before then.
well I have put out some roadblocks and I'll also beginn trying to see If I can make some car chases. me and a good friend of mine have had a lot of fun lately testing a new improved version almsot every day :D
But this week im going to concentrate on working harder on some other stuff to liek school :P
well this is my 2nd best mission almost i think. after i have finnished it in a month or so I'll make a modified version that will have some east players that will have to stop the west players getting off the island. but in that version I don't know how about putting in respawn or not :P any comments. The present version that is a coop version does currently have respawn but that could be changed to before final version. Please post your ideas and comments. btw I have added a facility area built up with agent smiths industrial buildings and im also making a small harbour to.

Commando

« Reply #3 on: 10 Apr 2003, 21:39:49 »
well here's at least one pic to start with  and its from a faacility area that is located in a desert area southwest of the island. The players will reach it when its going to be a bit darker because they will have other objectives on the way before getting there. I'll see if I will post some more pics tomorow.