Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Operation flashpoint 4  (Read 3471 times)

S.O.A.D Guy

Operation flashpoint 4
« on: 25 Mar 2003, 19:37:05 »
I think that there should be a new campaign about the two gulf wars and they should be made after the war on saddam (the gulf war 2) :gunman:

Phantom

Re:Operation flashpoint 4
« Reply #1 on: 25 Mar 2003, 22:29:48 »
hahaha, there's another post in here somewhere, and it's locked, the topic is 2nd Gulf War or something

max_killer_payne

« Reply #2 on: 26 Mar 2003, 21:34:44 »
Yeh, I started it then somebody (Eyes look over to O'neil and Phantom) Started an arguement!!!!  ;D , naa just jokin Phantom and O'Neil are both essiential members 2 this community.

Anyway back on topic. I agree i'd like 2 c a campaign like this but it may spark friction in the OFP community so leave everythin 2 cool down 4 abit.

Phantom

« Reply #3 on: 26 Mar 2003, 22:10:57 »
hehe, i'm essential  :D yay!
for once it'd be nice to see a game that ISN'T restricted because people get emotional, just make what you want to make, if they don't like they idea, then they don't have to play it, but i wil
« Last Edit: 27 Mar 2003, 04:43:06 by Phantom »

Sol Fire

« Reply #4 on: 26 Mar 2003, 22:37:20 »
i Totally agree with Phantom

you hear parents etc.. complaining about the war with iraq.. all the troops are Volunteers they wernt Drafted so they have nothing to complain about! ;)

HotShot

« Reply #5 on: 28 Mar 2003, 21:55:43 »
Its been locked! Thats a shame. I'm starting a campaign about it over at the ofp.info forums, the idea was to make it better then the one being made over here. Shame, wont be any competition now :(

max_killer_payne

« Reply #6 on: 31 Mar 2003, 21:40:30 »
lol Hotshot, trying to beat my topic??!! It was started bak in September, and some1 was makin stupid comments then some1 else got annoyed and things went downhill from there. But Phantom I agree, I'd like a game without restrictions to b able to express ourselves how we wish.

Kaliyuga

« Reply #7 on: 31 Mar 2003, 22:21:09 »
:hmm:  

Has there been a single on-topic post on this thread besides the first one?
:hmm:

Phantom

« Reply #8 on: 01 Apr 2003, 03:24:17 »
sure, we're talking about the freedom to make such a campaign

Phantom

« Reply #9 on: 01 Apr 2003, 03:24:51 »
sure, we're talking about the freedom to make such a campaign

Offline Black_Feather

• Former Staff
  • I'll never forget you Daisey.
« Reply #10 on: 02 Apr 2003, 23:33:25 »
Ideas for the campaign would be better though  ;)

titan

« Reply #11 on: 02 Apr 2003, 23:45:57 »
well just wait till this war is over then copy all the battles from it. You can alrdy start on Umm Qasar (gr8 name) and Basra (notice both the ones the british are taking). Then u cld always try and get hold of a Iraq map. etc

Phantom

« Reply #12 on: 03 Apr 2003, 05:07:16 »
lol, you don't really have to try, they're abundant, as well as satellite surveilance photo's of airfields and stuff, if you need some, e-mail me

Offline Batdog

• Members
  • OFPEC'S only rat. DAMN thats cool.
« Reply #13 on: 15 Apr 2003, 06:10:08 »
You could do the mssion when that Girl. (I forgot her name) was rescued from the Hospital in that town. (I forgot the town name too) by Delta or Navy seal. (I forgot the unit that recued her)

Ratboy
"Why are you calling me brother."- Solid Snake
"I'm you. I'm your Shadow"-Liquid Snake

max_killer_payne

« Reply #14 on: 15 Apr 2003, 11:54:33 »
So you dont even know wot the town was or the unit was that rescued her?? Try and find out if you make it in2 a mission.

You could do a mission that involves storming the oilfields, or investigating the crash site of a Wessex helicopter or somethin, the pilots injured and enemy forces are closin in. And your Special Ops squad has to hold them off until a Medievac arrives.

Phantom

« Reply #15 on: 16 Apr 2003, 10:18:08 »
Her name was, Private Jessica Lynch, it was Navy SEALs that did the rescue, don't know the town name, i doubt it'd be hard to find.

oh, and don't call it saving private lynch

titan

« Reply #16 on: 16 Apr 2003, 17:36:56 »
it wasnt just the SEALs, there were about 5 other American regiments envolved, including the Rangers....and i forget the others

btw max_killer_payne , ur storyline sounds very similar to Blackhawk Down, where those 2 Delta Snipers tried to hold off the Somalians from that downed BH pilot!

Phantom

« Reply #17 on: 17 Apr 2003, 15:19:20 »
he was talking about the unit who conducted the rescue. Navy SEALs

max_killer_payne

« Reply #18 on: 17 Apr 2003, 17:23:25 »
hehehe  titan saw rite through my plot!!! naa, it was gonna be a BHD mission, but i thought it was to original!!! Every1 has done it so I thought you could have ti stand ur ground like the Deltas did but you must hold a SCUD site, from overwhelmin odds.

K-R

« Reply #19 on: 18 Apr 2003, 03:13:14 »
I agree, we need more desert campaigns with the BAS delta/Rangers....... somebody should make a map of iraq(doesnt have to be all great and stuff but it has to have all the major cities)

Phantom

« Reply #20 on: 18 Apr 2003, 14:45:01 »
It's pretty big.
should be quick to make, since it's all flat