Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Bay of Pigs  (Read 1506 times)

bigdog632

Bay of Pigs
« on: 06 Mar 2003, 07:27:59 »
what about a bay of pigs scenario where the US invades cuba it isnt a massive island and shouldnt be too difficult to make and it might be interesting to see how it works

PBA12511

Re:Bay of Pigs
« Reply #1 on: 08 Mar 2003, 04:00:03 »
I thought 'officially' the US didnt invade cuba, but we paid a couple thouasand mercenaries and sent some SF troops with them.

bigdog632

« Reply #2 on: 08 Mar 2003, 04:58:48 »
whatever
i worded it wrong my bad

Iwesshome

« Reply #3 on: 11 Mar 2003, 23:11:27 »
They are not SF troops - they are CIA "Wet Teams"  :)

:gunman:  :help:

I love their special names.... haha.

IW

bigdog632

« Reply #4 on: 12 Mar 2003, 01:26:39 »
hey i made a mistake im sorry but it would be an interesting mission anyway

Iwesshome

« Reply #5 on: 12 Mar 2003, 14:07:25 »
Bigdog,

No need to apologize.... I think you should attempt to make your idea come true. Some ideas I have!!!

1. (Enemy) has had dictatorship over the island for 20 years
2. (Enemy) Army presence not severely large on island but reinforcements could be dispatched in several hours
3. Have the enemy in several cut scenes go to different towns find people and execute them or take them away to prison
4. US tired of the current (Enemy) leader dictatorship, using the CIA and Special Forces go in and train local guerillas
4. Use the Resistance soldiers and show them getting trained and stuff....

Let your mind run wild.... you don't have to be precise on the history, just have fun.

(Enemy) - Russian, Cuban, ect.

IW

bigdog632

« Reply #6 on: 13 Mar 2003, 03:30:45 »
true true but im not skilled in mission making i just throw out ideas

Iwesshome

« Reply #7 on: 13 Mar 2003, 14:27:27 »
Bigdog,

Hey look at me.... I have had this wonderful game since the beginning and I never tried mission making. Started playing around in the editor a few months ago doing basic movements.... go here, board there, ect.

Now I am experimenting with scripts, which took my brain forever to click that what I was doing was right. Now I am just "what else can I do?" This is a great engine with lot's of possibilities.... you have great support from around the world on these forums and many good tutorials and scripts out there.

Start small and conquer the world....   ;D

IW
« Last Edit: 13 Mar 2003, 14:27:57 by IW »