Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: A request regarding "Escape from Malden"  (Read 952 times)

Eater1

A request regarding "Escape from Malden"
« on: 02 Mar 2003, 21:01:52 »
I've just rescently had my mission - Escape from Malden - erm... reviewed. I have beta tested it extensively myself, but I just rescently gotten a copy of Resistance and found out that it for some reason completely screws up just about everything in that mission - it doesn't even get past the first objective (as the reviewer so... colorfully... noted... I thought you weren't even supposed to review broken missions?). Anyway, could I have the broken mission deleted off your server while I fix it to be compatible with Resistance? There is really no point for something that only owners of the original OFP can play hanging out there and messing up my reputation. I expected Resistance to have complete backwards compatibility, so released the mission before playing it under Resistance 1.9.
[EDIT] As the reviewer noted, the mission does seem like something original, and if it worked, it would be. That's another reason I really want the current version deleted - I don't want people put off by the broken mission not playing the fixed one (in which you get about 5 or 6 more objectives after the first one, making it quite long).

Eater.
« Last Edit: 02 Mar 2003, 21:05:03 by Eater1 »

Anmac

Re:A request regarding "Escape from Malden"
« Reply #1 on: 05 Mar 2003, 07:55:16 »

Deleted.