Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Story of all stories  (Read 1426 times)

HotShot

Story of all stories
« on: 09 Dec 2002, 23:33:41 »
I'm looking for a story that i can make into a mission. Not a story from a film or book (although if it hasen't been done before i would make one from a book or such) but its gotta be that you're playing on either the East or West NOT Resistance, it can include any addons (including SEB Nam Pack 2) but it has to have a good storyline, none of this, capture and hold milarky (and its got to be singleplayer too). Which ever story i pick gets a million £'s (terms and conditions apply :P ). But remember a good story/background. ;D

O Neil

Re:Story of all stories
« Reply #1 on: 19 Dec 2002, 06:53:27 »
Why not Resistance ?!?!?!?!?!

I mean, I've got 3 awsome ideas, but they're all to do with resistance...mabey, they're more of a campaign, cause I am making and campaign now OPERATIONS INDEPENDANTS.

Anhyhoo, ever read John Marsdens "Tommorow" series ? Awsome Awsome Awsome Awsome Awsome Awsome Awsome book, but they're to do with resistance........guess I'm not helping...I'll go away now.

O Neil ;)

Phantom

« Reply #2 on: 21 Dec 2002, 17:31:15 »
i thought this was mission ideas
not a tailored request board for people who can't be bothered to work on a genuine idea of their own

bigdog632

« Reply #3 on: 08 Feb 2003, 05:11:52 »
a million pounds eh hmmm

Captain Wacky

« Reply #4 on: 10 Feb 2003, 17:05:51 »
HotShot, has it not occured to you that if someone came up with a story that good, they would probably rather use it for themselves? I would.

bigdog632

« Reply #5 on: 10 Feb 2003, 19:44:01 »
if i made a mission that good id make it a book then id get the million and royalties ;D

Uberminch

« Reply #6 on: 10 Feb 2003, 23:16:54 »
I am always making up stories for my missions. I do hate a bland op. It's the actual mission making I am lame at.

I have been thinking recently of something along the lines of Guba escaping from prison with the help of bloody, rock-hearted hostage slaughtering terrorists. He could come back and cause some trouble with an underground Russian terrorist faction in the Maldens until the Americans finally just waste him and his whole operation.

If that doesn't ring well...

Armstrong (from the original campaign) murders Colonel Blake after the war because Blake was an incompetent, arrogant, sweaty scum dog who sent his men to die in ridiculous missions.

Or the head of the Freemasons starts interfering with some war oversees and the black ops have to take him out.

A platoon of ragged soldiers is left behind in Nogova and they fortify the Castle in Trosky to be their camp, and defend it from the entire Russian army until the Americans come back.

The earliest history of the Malden Islands using WWII units.

A pub brawl turns into a full-blown riot in Morton, the police are thrown out, the gang warfare starts in, the army is brought in, and the Ruskies take advantage by attacking and it's every man for himself. Civies v. Nogovan Army v. Russians....

???