Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Somaly 1993  (Read 1512 times)

FAMAS

Somaly 1993
« on: 25 Nov 2002, 15:48:50 »
IÂ'm new here so hi all ! If I wrote that Somaly right my message is that IÂ'm making "campaing" for missions in Somaly 1993. ItÂ's pretty hard to make combats in big cities, because there is no "big cities" in OFP, but well... least I can try !

There is also needed scripts for civilians to react for American soldiers. IÂ'd like to ask does anyone have UN desert troops ?
Hard as shit, but I try.
Still work in progress, but missions icoming soon !!!

P.S IÂ'm just a one amateur. :P

Jakerod

Re:Somaly 1993
« Reply #1 on: 26 Nov 2002, 02:29:59 »
Try using wrpedit to make an island similar to Mogadishu (sp). There is actually one being made. Go to the wrpedit section of this forum and take a look at 555's urban island.

Black Magic

« Reply #2 on: 26 Nov 2002, 11:42:45 »
Before you keep progressing on what sounds like a great campaign let's get some historical info correct shall we? Let's begin with Somalia, rather than Somaly. ;)
LOL No disrespect. :D

FAMAS

« Reply #3 on: 26 Nov 2002, 16:13:21 »
I said IÂ'm not how I write it... Thank for lord you told me !

Jakerod

« Reply #4 on: 28 Nov 2002, 06:49:18 »
i was gonna correct you on that too but i thought that if i spelled it wrong while correcting you i would look pretty stupid and since i wasnt sure how to spell it i didnt want to take any chances (AKA too lazy to look it up) ;D
I think some technicals would be cool. Jeeps with .50 cals on them and the one with the big gun from the movie.

Cpt. Red Nain

« Reply #5 on: 01 Jan 2003, 00:11:30 »
U r right : no official island provides a big city, even Lipany (Nogova) is small in comparison with what would be normally needed. So, try to find the island "Tokugawa". There is only ONE town, but there are tens and tens of corners, houses to hide, etc. The problem is : it is NOT an official map... And the rest of this island is quite messy(a huge mountain, with extremely steep cliffs).

Offline sim

• Members
  • Hot! Real hot! Damn Hot!
« Reply #6 on: 03 Jan 2003, 00:10:12 »
Hi FAMAS I have the 1993 Rangers,Deltas and the proper the Somalia Island. p.s I think in one of the missions you should play as Randy Shughart.
The Unsung Campaign Team Leader