Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Another set of germans  (Read 3124 times)

Frosty

Re:Another set of germans
« Reply #15 on: 13 Dec 2002, 03:31:14 »
Sweet work there mate, they are pretty good looking. And they are released. Not often O2 WWII Infantry is released. I also like the MP40. Glad it ain't black! Not that I have anything against Negroes or Black people, it's just not 100% historically correct that the MP40 is black. Every pic I see with a grenadier and machine-pistol is grey with a butt-stock. Those are some high-def models. Oh-lordy. Theres even been a stg44, luger and walther pistol released. Too many Krauts, so little time.

Raiden

« Reply #16 on: 14 Dec 2002, 18:17:19 »
true dat true dat, we need some more US airborne, or even so soviets, we really need some soviets, and even japenese, that would be good too. ;)

bringer_25

« Reply #17 on: 14 Dec 2002, 19:06:59 »
i think we need some airborne troops, 101st airborne EASY COMPANY that is who i think we need

has their been a flak been made or an 88, we can use that as a mission EASY COMPANY MADE

Spliff air

« Reply #18 on: 15 Dec 2002, 15:40:10 »
why dont u use the flak36

Offline Gogs

• Contributing Member
  • WWIIEC - Gracefully retired boss
« Reply #19 on: 15 Dec 2002, 21:26:50 »
I really liked the addon, and although you diddn't wan't a job :(, I got some constuctive criticism for you. The Mp-40 shouldn't have a single shot mode, and it is too accurate. If you are 200 yds away getting hit accurately by a SMG, you know something is wrong. Other than that you can't pick them up, thats the only problems I saw! :)

pertti49

« Reply #20 on: 28 Dec 2002, 04:22:39 »
Yes thats the major problem for many ww2 wargame, that smg is too accurate on them and that is effect to the games like Battlefield 1942 and Mohaa if u have notised almost nobody use rifle for besauce of that reason
greetings:pertti49