Addons & Mods Depot > OFP - Addons & Mods General

Anmac addons

(1/1)

Nivraga:
Just started playing OFP again for good ole nostalgia. I had a HD crash awhile back and lost all my old OFP files - actually have the disk and may be able to recover data - OFPEC has the 6 anmac missions but they don't include the anmac addons (SASR weapons AMC PSG-1 and SASR troops)

His website www.anmac.com.au is down.

If anyone has these addons and would be willing to share it would be much appreciated.

RichUK:
Hi Pal,

Welcome back to OFP and OFPEC.  I am sorry that nobody has replied to you up until now.

I have kept many of my hard disks from PCs where I played the original OFP and do intend to go through them all at some stage to see what I can retrieve.  I have 3 desktop PCs, the one I am using running latest Windows 10 Pro, an old one running XP and Linux and another one that will be running Win 7 Ultimate, when I set it up.

I will bear in mind what you are after and will post on here if I find those mods, but I have a lot of other stuff going on, so please do not expect anything anytime soon.   I still have a very over-ambitious OFP mission that I last worked on at least ten years ago, that I am determined to finish sometime...  :blink:

Nivraga:
@RichUK

Thanks for the reply - I'm in my 50's now. I think I have 30 good years left in me and probably another 10 holding out for my Oscar.  :whistle:

I'll appreciate anything you can provide.

modEmMaik:
I was able to locate some anmac items: Link to OFP.info 2.0

The download-links to PSG-1 and SASR troops should be active, but I have not tried them.

Me also in the 50's .... guess we were in the matching age, when OFP started  :cool2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version