This is a remake of one of my older Arma 2 missions. I mainly created this to get used to the new fancy 3den Editor and start with something easy. Seeing how much in Arma 3 is different, broken or simply doesn't work like it did in previous titles, it was much harder to get this working as I had expected...
Normally I didn't want to publish this mission here on OFPEC, because I feel it doesn't quite fulfill the standards for an OFPEC mission. It's too simple, too small (well, it covers the whole map, but it's set on Utes, so that's not that much of an achievement^^) and it does not feature any cinematics. But while browsing the forums the other day, I saw a post by savedbygrace, in desperate need
of stealth missions.
So... this one is for you.
Steal the HeloVersion: 1.1Changelog:
- randomized random patrols
- tweaked enemy behaviour
- guards react better to player detection
- improved reinforcements
- enemy pilot continues on foot when driver is killed or UAZ damaged
- added camo face for player
V1.0Description:"Sneak on the enemy island at night, steal the helo and escape."
A stealthy Spec-Op mission, based on the OFP classic 'Steal the Car'.Features:
- Random patrols
- Random enemy positions
- Enemies react to explosions, gunfire and dead bodies
- Enemy may call reinforcements if you are spotted
- Weapon selection in briefing
- Disable enemy communication
- Disable power supplyRequired Addons:Download:Assault Mission Studio