Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: OFP Elite engine  (Read 1655 times)

Offline Doc

• Members
OFP Elite engine
« on: 15 Feb 2018, 07:05:07 »
Can anyone tell me if a mod exists for OFP(PC) that modifies the graphics to give it a similar appearance to OFP:Elite(Xbox)? Like better lighting and grass sprites? :D

Thanks ahead of time.

Re: OFP Elite engine
« Reply #1 on: 16 Feb 2018, 10:39:12 »
Hello, I am happy to be the first to reply your post and to return favour for your help.

Sadly, there is no mod for OFP that can perform such conversion as far as I know.

However, you may be interested in merging some addons to enhance your experience both for gameplay and appearance:

The former mod/addon improves lighting, the latter improves gameplay and gives you better looking soldiers, smoother animations - including lean - and many other things.

Don't forget to install the patch and the fix for the WW4 mod as well:

Speaking about grass, you may want to try out Unscripted War Grass (https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/37111-unscripted-war-dynamic-grass/).

On a conclusive note, I would like to tell you that you may find a very Elite-looking mod for the ArmA series under the name of "Cold War RearmedĀ²" mod.
? (this == thinkable) : this = scriptable

Offline Doc

• Members
Re: OFP Elite engine
« Reply #2 on: 16 Feb 2018, 17:34:01 »
Thanks for the info, this is all great stuff! Might have to pick me up a copy of elite just for kicks.  :P Let me know if you need any help play testing your missions. I'm new to all this OFP stuff, but I proly could figure out whats going on.