Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: (Review Completed) [SP] Operation LoJack 2  (Read 15435 times)

Offline toadlife

• OFPEC Old Skool
  • Former Staff
  • Official OFP Editing Center Toad
    • toadlife.net
Re:Operation LoJack 2 (with BAS Rangers!)
« Reply #60 on: 06 Mar 2003, 22:47:49 »
I've gotten the medic to heal at the hospital once. I'll check out what you described with the soldiers at the start, but I have my doubts.

"Whenever you want information on the 'net, don't ask a question; just post a wrong answer." -- Cancer Omega.

Offline toadlife

• OFPEC Old Skool
  • Former Staff
    • toadlife.net
« Reply #61 on: 07 Mar 2003, 05:12:08 »
I played it again, and the resistance soldiers have their normal weapons. I have no clue what the problem on your end could be.  :-\

Also, I fixed the soldiers in the UAZ, so that if they see you they ditch their UAZ. They kept jumping back in, and it was annoying.

Also, I incorporated what I just found out yesterday, and now "mama bear" actually appears as "MAMA BEAR" when she talks on the radio.  ;D

And I fixed the grammar error Asmo found in the outro.

Also, I decided to rename the pbo files, so that you could tell the standard and BAS version apart by looking at the file, and so you could have both in your missions directory at once.
« Last Edit: 07 Mar 2003, 05:14:55 by toadlife »
"Whenever you want information on the 'net, don't ask a question; just post a wrong answer." -- Cancer Omega.

The Avon Lady

« Reply #62 on: 07 Mar 2003, 06:21:30 »
I played it again, and the resistance soldiers have their normal weapons. I have no clue what the problem on your end could be.
Clarification: I meant that you can issue COMMAND MENU 6 and M4 and MK magazines will be listed after killing the first group of Resistance soldiers. None of my AI were killed.

When walking over to a Resistance soldier, the weapons listed in the ACTION MENU are OK.

Offline toadlife

• OFPEC Old Skool
  • Former Staff
    • toadlife.net
« Reply #63 on: 07 Mar 2003, 08:08:15 »
That makes sense. The soldiers come by default with M4 and MK ammo. Im uploading the final versions right now, and making the page for it on my site.

The Avon Lady

« Reply #64 on: 07 Mar 2003, 08:51:58 »
That makes sense. The soldiers come by default with M4 and MK ammo. Im uploading the final versions right now, and making the page for it on my site.
It doesn't make sense! Wheer are they taking it from? Dead resistance units?
« Last Edit: 07 Mar 2003, 08:52:23 by The Avon Lady »

Offline toadlife

• OFPEC Old Skool
  • Former Staff
    • toadlife.net
« Reply #65 on: 07 Mar 2003, 09:01:05 »
When I tried to replicate your problem, there was never an option to pick up any m4 or master key shells in any of the action menus. I even went to the base, killed everyone and checked the ammo crates like you mentioned. No M4 mags or MK shells.

EDIT: When I say action menus, I mean the actions you command your units to do.

???
« Last Edit: 07 Mar 2003, 09:03:05 by toadlife »

jim272

« Reply #66 on: 08 Mar 2003, 00:54:50 »
I played Lojack 2 and I thought it was great, though I didn't beat it yet :-[.  Are you going to release a multiplayer version using the BAS Rangers?

Offline toadlife

• OFPEC Old Skool
  • Former Staff
    • toadlife.net
« Reply #67 on: 08 Mar 2003, 01:01:15 »
I played Lojack 2 and I thought it was great, though I didn't beat it yet :-[.  Are you going to release a multiplayer version using the BAS Rangers?

No. I didn't plan on it, but maybe that would be a good idea. Anyone could just open it up and put them in themselves though.

Offline toadlife

• OFPEC Old Skool
  • Former Staff
    • toadlife.net
« Reply #68 on: 08 Mar 2003, 02:50:33 »
ok its done. MY sig has the link to to final versions.  Any more bugs that are found (doubtfull if there are any) will have to be fixed in a *future* release.

Edit: This mission has been reviewed and is available, with addon, from the Missions Depot.

Edit: Also available in a Standard version which needs no addons.
« Last Edit: 19 Oct 2009, 21:59:09 by Walter_E_Kurtz »