Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: NEW SEALS from Frandsen  (Read 8459 times)

Schoeler

Re:NEW SEALS from Frandsen
« Reply #45 on: 14 Nov 2002, 04:52:19 »
BAS, TOW and DKMM have all the good guys sewn up!  Nice SEALs guys.  I'm looking forward to using them. :)

Frandsen

« Reply #46 on: 17 Nov 2002, 15:08:52 »
Looks like there will be some really nice soldiers there. :)
Hope you give them good weapons and compability to 1.46, 1.75 and so on. My dream would be to have a usp with silencer 9 mm like in counter-strike but the socom from HK pack would do just fine to.

Do you think its possible that you could have a version where you can take off the silencer and put it back on again like in Black barons dodge with the roof thing..that would be awesome thing aplied to a handgun.... ;D

well maybe like whit the mortar but im not sure that it woud work well.. atm we are working on normal weapons (to make it easyer for us  ;)  )

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #47 on: 18 Nov 2002, 00:29:21 »
Here's an Idea, when you Release the SEALs Release another CPP of the Marine Force Recon, with a Corpsman Medic, in the Squad, don't take away the recon's Medical Capabilities but just add the corpsman for Realism, but I suppose I could Do that myself huh?  :-\ oh well I'm Really looking forward to these SEALs!  :D

Wetwork

« Reply #48 on: 18 Nov 2002, 11:58:35 »
Regarding the Strobe lights. I am aware that there is a better version as I have both at home but the SDU-5/E is still used by SEALs on there pro-tec helmets and it is also still used by pilots as part of there survival kit.

Commando

« Reply #49 on: 02 Dec 2002, 01:00:06 »
Can you show us some more pics on the Seals?
Would be very nice if you did that ;)

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #50 on: 02 Dec 2002, 02:34:16 »
Yeah I second that! and Update the TOW site too, please  :D

Commando

« Reply #51 on: 16 Dec 2002, 17:31:46 »
Whats the status on the Seals? It was a while since we heard anything last.. ???