Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Police Campaign  (Read 4290 times)

Gameer_77

Re:Police Campaign
« Reply #15 on: 26 Oct 2002, 12:53:59 »
Sounds good. Good luck in making it...

8)PEACE

Yippyfn

« Reply #16 on: 20 Nov 2002, 02:08:27 »
Sonny Bonds! That was the name of one of the officers in that old game "SWAT 2". I think these police mods are awesome. I played the NPD mission from the the FAQ's M.O.M. , and it was good, but still needed a little work.

Gameer_77

« Reply #17 on: 20 Nov 2002, 13:04:51 »
Sonny Bonds! That was the name of one of the officers in that old game "SWAT 2". I think these police mods are awesome. I played the NPD mission from the the FAQ's M.O.M. , and it was good, but still needed a little work.

Yeh, it was a tad short ;)

NPD 2 is gonna be much longer, and better so look-out :o ;D (Click the link in my sig to see...Never mind the crap screenshots)

Hows the mod coming then? :-\ I wanna try  :P

8)PEACE

Yippyfn

« Reply #18 on: 20 Nov 2002, 21:30:56 »
You did a good job on it Gameer, I'd be glad to give you a little consructive criticism if you'd like. Better not do it on this forum though, the secret polic...I mean the moderators might reprimand us. ;) (that was a joke moderators!)

Gameer_77

« Reply #19 on: 20 Nov 2002, 22:47:33 »
Well, i think i'll get enough criticism from the dude reviewing it (Please don't be too tough ;)), but we'll see. ;D

I got a fair idea of what he/she will say... ::)

8)PEACE

Stalker

« Reply #20 on: 21 Nov 2002, 11:00:06 »
Well, I Remade The Story, And Here It Is:

You are Sonny Bonds, A Captain in the Lytton PD Robbery/Homicide. You are well known for capturing and killing Jesse Bains, a serial killer. You now are a detective, investigating the case of Jesse Bains JR, who was born the year before his father was killed. He wants revenge on LPD, and will stop at nothing to get it. You start investigating a small robbery, then you recive word of a murder similar to the James murders. Then it gets worse, till a terrible thing happens.. an LPD officer is slain. You must stop him at nothing!

Like It??

VIPER
VIPER maybe we can cooperate to create smthing like new NPD MOD ?

Kaliyuga

« Reply #21 on: 29 Nov 2002, 20:25:01 »
Just thought I'd let all of you people interested in the police campaign/missions know that I'm making a police station for our mod...

Two story, enterable , with animated cell doors for the final version ;)

Gameer_77

« Reply #22 on: 01 Dec 2002, 00:17:52 »
Just thought I'd let all of you people interested in the police campaign/missions know that I'm making a police station for our mod...

Two story, enterable , with animated cell doors for the final version ;)

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

;D