Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Bloody hell! selecthis?  (Read 1359 times)

sabelzahntiger

Bloody hell! selecthis?
« on: 19 Nov 2002, 21:42:47 »
Hey whats up? I'm gone for a lousy 4 months and I'm removed from the forum? Joke... I had almost 400 post dammit! Well just checking up.... I start my Gunners training with the RAC after I finish my stupid transfer from the Fusiliers in three weeks... ah I can't wait for my Challenger 2...... This Infantry stuff is hard here in england... we had some guy fall 15 feet when we were getting beasted out of the trees we were forced to jump from and he broke a shnit load of bones.... atleast I've only managed to mess my knee up but oh well.... anything new in the world of OFP? Haven't found much new stuff and not having access to a civi PC for atleast another couple of months sucks....

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
Re:Bloody hell! selecthis?
« Reply #1 on: 20 Nov 2002, 12:32:42 »
Que?  ??? ok, 4 months... (you're visiting the NEW ofpec forums, first of all)  ::) ;D

...and "not much new stuff in ofp"  :o :wow: where did ya search, m8  ???
not the www for sure... must of been some other network  :hmm: (the intranet on yer job?)  ;D

welcome back anyho' - post counts have been removed  :-* goes for everyone!  ;)

Offline Black_Feather

• Former Staff
  • I'll never forget you Daisey.
« Reply #2 on: 20 Nov 2002, 12:53:32 »
welcome back, there's been a lot of changes in the last few months, everybody had to re-register at the forums too so selectthis didn't remove you.

SFG

« Reply #3 on: 20 Nov 2002, 22:29:56 »
Shouldnt this go in a PM :P