OFPEC The Editing Center > Getting help with BI games

OFP on new machines

<< < (2/2)

LeeHunt:
I got nostalgic for Abandoned Armies a couple years ago myself and replayed. Always a good time!

Now i'm getting the creative energy back and wondering about jumping into Arma 3.  And I noticed too a lot of the same friendly names are still active on the forums.  Is everybody buying the Arma 3 Lite right now?  Would be fun to create another scenario.

THobson you could consider a remake of AA, but maybe with some new twists and turns for the old fans? 

Rytuklis:

--- Quote from: THobson on 30 Apr 2013, 16:34:44 ---Has anybody successfully got OFP working on some of the later operating systems?

I recently took to feeling somewhat sentimental about OFP and tried to run it on my new computer.  All my old XP machines have died so I tried installing it on Windows 7 and on the XP emulator provided with Windows 7.  These installations either failed to run or failed to upgrade to 1.96.  I even tried to create a Windows XP disk to dual boot on my iMac but it seems Apple's Boot Camp will not install any Windows version below 7.

Any help will be gratefully received.

Good to the site site is still as active as ever.

--- End quote ---

OFP works perfectly fine on my Windows 7  :dunno:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version