Editors Depot - Mission Editing and Scripting > Arma2 - Editing/Scripting Resources Beta Testing & Submission

Model viewer?

<< < (2/2)

bedges:
Thanks for the feedback kju.

If this is useful to anyone in the Community, by all means use it, take it to bits, etc etc. I'll continue to develop it for as long as I need it to do stuff. Current version (see attached) now has all weapons, and a "try" button which enables player to switch into selected unit, board selected vehicle, or try out selected weapon.

Thanks for the config heads-up. It does indeed sound eleganter to dynamically generate models from the config - I didn't know we could do that; every day a school day :)

Missing classes will be next, along with making the dialog design better including rotation and zoom controls. No timescale as RL is hectic once again, but watch this space.  :good:

kju:
You are most welcome. Thanks for the update  :clap:

rhymn:
hello

I would appreciate a lot some tips of how I can make the WoW Model Viewer work for Pandawow.

I get an error saying: ,, Could not read data from MPQ files . I tried to load both the Ru and the EnUS. Still getting the error .

Thank you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version