Missions Depot > Arma2 - Reviewed Missions

(MEC) [SP / ARMA 2 CO] Cut the Power v1.5

(1/7) > >>

janat:
I've been making this mission for the mission editing contest. Unfortunately I don't have enough time to extensively test it myself, but you guys might want to have a look at it. This is the second mission I've published so far, with hopefully more to come.

Author: Janat

Version: 1.5

Required Addons: Arma 2 CO 1.60

Mission Description: Lead a USMC Force Recon squad through Russian occupied Chernarus in an attempt to sabotage a Russian power plant.

Features: A highly atmospheric covert ops infantry mission with multiple objectives like searching for a person and sabotaging a power plant. You can choose when and how to approach your objectives, as well as what weapons you use. Immersive stealth action.

Because this mission came third best in MEC 2011, I want to make it as polished as possible. In order to do that, I need your help with testing the mission to find all the bugs. Also, I'd appreciate your ideas on how to improve the mission.

Version 1.5 is the public release version.

Known Issues: none

TO DO:
- none

CHANGES (v1.05)
- Reduced the amount of spawning enemy patrols and the amount of enemies in a single patrol
- Enemy patrols now spawn further away from the player
- Some minor improvements

CHANGES (v1.1)
- Reduced the amount of enemies
- The mission is now more balanced
- Improved mission objectives
- Lots of minor changes

CHANGES (v1.2)
- Optimised performance (v1.11)
- Removed player team waypoints (v1.11)
- Objectives automatically update (1.12)
- All script errors fixed
- Many scripts have been tweaked
- The mission features voice acting
- Intro and outro tweaked and extended
- AI is now a lot more responsive
- Custom difficulty settings make the mission more challenging and realistic
- Numerous minor changes

CHANGES (v1.3)
- Tweaked cinematics
- Tweaked voice levels
- Removed most automatic save points
- Added G36 ammo
- Some minor changes

CHANGES (v1.4)
- Added unsilenced M4A3 ammo
- Improved handling of music tracks
- Script improvements

CHANGES (v1.5)
- Minor script improvements
- Added a couple more civilians

All comments and feedback appreciated  :)

Denz:
Hey Janat first of all a big and hearty :welcome: to OFPEC! Always glad to see new missions from new editors  :)
Unfortunately my browser has real problems with downloading from the mediafire site, however your mission file is small enough i.e. under 5mb that it can be attached directly to your first post.
If you modify your original post you will see the Additional Options link, just click that and use the attachment option to attach your mission file to the post.
Read the submission instructions for a more detailed guide.
Looking forward to testing your mission ;)

Inlesco:
Uploaded on MU by me - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SI4VO42A

Denz, get Firefox or Chrome next time (both works very well with all most popular upload websites) and your nightmares while accessing Mediafire will be past :).

Denz:
Thank you Inlesco  :good: I can give the mission a test run now.
Yep I think a change of browser is needed.

janat:
Thank you Inlesco for uploading the mission to MU, I added the link to first post. Also, I didn't know you could attach files to posts. The mission's been attached to first post. Looking forward to hearing some comments about the mission :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version