Missions Depot > Arma2 - Reviewed Missions

[CAMP/OA] Operation Mighty Justice(Review Complete)

(1/9) > >>

bardosy:
Operation Mighty Justice

This is my new try...

Op. Mighty Justice is an Army based, Takistani campaign focused on regular infantry. As  teamleader of Robber platoon you participate in the big operation to destroy the tyranny at Takistan.

* regular infantry fight (no pilot, no spec ops)
* working in bigger force (you are not alone)
* support
* addon free
* (almost) only OA (the missions need an M16A4 acog, but I'll remove it, so it can be played without original ArmA2)
* no HC, but other squads and support IFVs fight with you
* 8 missions

DOWNLOAD v1.01  last update:04.02.2011

Please help me to do it better! Test the finished missions and report bugs and a short AAR to know how the mission went under your control. Thanks!

SaOk:
The file in download link dosent work. I get an error in the menu that "no an entry to description.ext.Campaign". Then there is a space for the campaign, but I cannot start it. I tested with and without BAF.

Zipper5:
Yup, the blank definitions for CfgSounds, CfgAwards and CfgPenalties in the description.ext seem to have been the culprit. I've attached a fixed description.ext to this post.

bardosy:
Damn! I missed something...?
Thanks guys! I'll fix it soon and reupload.

EDIT: i don't understand. this  old version (with empty section of sound, penelty...etc) works well in my arma 2. I used this description.ext template many times and nobody complain this error. It's depend on OA?

But i delete the empty sections and repbo the campaign. There is in the same location. Please redownload and try again. Sorry.

SaOk:
I am still getting the error. There really seems to be something different in OA - There was also the same error when I had older custom campaigns installed. I tried to watch the description but I dont have a clue what could be wrong. These are the errors:

--- Code: ---Warning Message: No entry 'Campaigns\oaarmycamp\description.ext.Campaign'.
Warning Message: No entry '.name'.
Warning Message: '/' is not a value
Warning Message: No entry '.Campaign'.
Warning Message: No entry '.firstBattle'.
--- End code ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version