(version 0.2b - Updated 240609)
I'm very sorry but the revive_init.sqf has been changed again as new options have been added that I hadn't envisaged, these are: _medic_stable, _unit_stable, _reward_function, _revives_required, _team_kill_function, _no_team_killsDownloadhttp://norrin.org/downloads/ArmA2/revive/AI_enabled/ArmA2_revive02b.utes.rar Fixes
* Fixed the "You're dead" dialog zooming on respawn points
* Hopefully, fixed lag when many players are unconscious
* Fixed loading wounded action on a dedicated server
* The long unconscious camera panning that was causing crashes has been removed New features
* unconscious_drag/carry - players can drag and carry the bodies of unconscious players and playable AI - units must be dragged before the carry action appears
* load_wounded - unconscious units can be loaded/unloaded onto vehicles with empty cargo space - units can only be loaded if they are being dragged (not carried)
* CASEVAC - units can be taken to a hospital etc to be revived, needs to be an array eg.
- not used or [1, ["MASH"]]; the second internal array ["MASH"] represents the type of object at which you'd like the units to automatically revive, note: you can put a list of objects here.
* deadSpectator_cam - whether the screen turns black or a unit can spectate other friendly units when it has run out of lives - currently using a simple spectator script (see readMe for more details).
* _medic_1 - allows you to specify an additional class which can have more medpacks or bandages than the standard unit. Can only be used in conjunction with medpacks and bleeding.
* medpacks - give units a limited number of revive kits
*bleeding - make units bleed and require bandages
medic_medpacks - no of medpacks for units specified in the _medic variables - they are required for reviving units
* unit_medpacks - no of medpacks for units specified in the _can_revive variables - they are required for reviving units
* medic_bandages - no of bandages for units specified in the _medic var - bandages stop bleeding
* unit_bandages - no of bandages for units specified in the _can_revive var
Note: Resupply of medical items can be obtained by players by going up to a MASH tent and using the "Take medical supplies" action. Playable AI are automatically resupplied if they are within 5 metres of a MASH tent. Also for the time being playable AI do not bandage themselves so you'll have to take care of them
* reward_function - whether a unit receives bonus lives for reviving other units
* revives_required - number of revives required before receiving a bonus life
* team_kill_function - specify whether a unit loses a life for killing team mates
* no_team_kills - number of team kills before punishmentNew Issues
* The unconscious camera is jerky when spectating other players on a dedicated server - currently looking into ways to fix this