Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Specifications and stuff.  (Read 1228 times)

aka

Specifications and stuff.
« on: 09 Nov 2002, 23:18:23 »
wat about a thread or something, explainig some of the specifications for the game. I mean OFP and redhammer expansion work fine but resistance............god. It drags and takes for ever sometimes to load the selection screen, where u can select options and stuff. I wouldnt mind, if i knew it would be like this, but my computer is like only 1 year old, with athlon 1600XP processor
       Ge-Force 3 ti 200
       256 RAM.
and it does say minimum system requirements are the same as the orginal OFP.  ???

Offline Wolfsbane

• Former Staff
  • Rubber Duckie! Mah rubber duckie!!
    • OFP Editing Center
Re:Specifications and stuff.
« Reply #1 on: 09 Nov 2002, 23:41:34 »
Doesn't really merit anything with regards to a Board, maybe a small page at best on the site somewhere.

The game should come with system requirments information, and it does, so if your PC is above or equal to the requiments, but it still runs slow, best thing to do is check how your PC as a whole is operating, with regards to de-fragging, RAM usage, etcetc.

The greatest days, with the greatest people.. OFPEC.. The friends are never forgot.

RED

Re:Specifications and stuff.
« Reply #2 on: 10 Nov 2002, 18:36:25 »
http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard301/ikonboard.cgi?s=3dce6e2a608fffff&act=SF;f=3

Read this it will give you tips on tuning your game, I suggest you get more ram as that seems to be the only thing letting your PC down.

RED