Missions Depot > ArmA - Reviewed Missions

(Review Completed) [Campaign] The Magnificent Eight

<< < (2/14) > >>

mathias_eichinger:
Ok, on with

Mission #2: Escape

Overview

The overview has got a decent picture. Good work here.

Intro

Very short scene about getting on the move, could be better.

Briefing

The Briefing is good as always, contains the information one needs in a concise way plus it offers the background story.

Mission

As I started to move out, I rapidly got company by an UAZ and a few soldiers. Luckily, me and my squad were able to win this fight, as the UAZ proved to be a necessary tool of survival.

Note that I am playing on 1.15 beta, which probably explains the aggressive engagement of the MI-17 door gunner. The helo circled over us and killed me numerous times on my dash to the woods. Finally I used the UAZ'  MG to get rid of this threat. On the way to the camp there were a few more enemies, but they were fairly easy to beat. Nice little mission, but the prepared camp at my end point of the mission is a bit illogical.  :D

Outro

None present.

Cheers

Mathias

gambla:
Thanks again  :)
yes, following the story, the camp was prepared by the "Player" (as full professional Green Beret  :D) in advance to provide food and medical treatment for the rescued pows. Don't forget that he could do this easily before the SLA were hunting them... Or do you mean something else with "illogical" ? Maybe i've just overseen something ?  :dunno:

cheers mate   

mathias_eichinger:
Nope, I was referring to the camp.

hamis:
Well,i can't even find the boat before first mission is over(successfully).What could cause this?ECS mod?

gambla:
Sorry, when don't you find the boat ? After your rescued the pows, you should find the boat where you left it ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version