Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Hippie Funland  (Read 1828 times)

Offline loki72

• Former Staff
    • Loki's Nightmare
Hippie Funland
« on: 05 Nov 2008, 10:40:06 »
not really a question.. but thought i'd share this.

Hippie Funland

:)

Offline fleepee

• Members
  • Enter the Matrix!
Re: Hippie Funland
« Reply #1 on: 08 Nov 2008, 19:43:30 »
I took a look on your island, in a chopper, getting down and walked sometimes... :good:
What I liked: the size, the coast part...
some remarks:
I think that for a jungle type island there is too much straight macadam roads, perhaps it would be better with tracks...
It's strange to find towns of concrete, greek, incas monuments, medieval castles... (too much smoking?)
It could be great to have a more mountainous (volcano?) central part in the island.

Critics are easy, great job anyway! :clap:

Offline B2KDragon

• Members
    • Dogs of War
« Reply #2 on: 08 Nov 2008, 23:18:15 »
Amazing map mate about time something that an imagination and 48hours have created haha lol well keep up the good wrok cant wait to see it complete

10/10 Great Job

Dragon

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
« Reply #3 on: 09 Nov 2008, 01:41:58 »
We have enough mountainess terrain, we need more swamps, rivers, bridges. Things that are different, this island offers variety and the opportunity for mission makers to use their imagination. Hopefully, this island will offer much more than expected.

Offline loki72

• Former Staff
    • Loki's Nightmare
« Reply #4 on: 10 Nov 2008, 06:52:46 »
whoot!

glad you guys are liking it.. v0.86 is coming out soon ...

as per all the monuments.... yep.. i like 'em.. and bet you won't find anything like it on another map. (smoking helps  :P)

as per the volcano... as soon as i figure out how to rn particle effects from the map itself.. i will make a nice one.

what i care about the most is everybody's FPS... is it good? turn your settings to max and 10000 view and see what happens.

bet you'll be surprised.....

« Last Edit: 10 Nov 2008, 08:32:39 by loki72 »