Missions Depot > OFP - Reviewed Missions

(Review Completed) [SP] RAH-66 Support Standard

(1/6) > >>

NightJay0044:
Hi I've been in the process for awhie now of making this mission. Usually when I make a good mission it could take me up to a year to make a good one.  So I'm looking for people to play this mission and tell me the flaws and the likes you have about this mission. What could I improve on stuff like that. Here is a description:

DESCRIPTION:
A Convoy is enroute to Tyrone to destroy the Russian Presence there.  You'll take flight in your AH-64 helicopter to provide support which is highly needed.  The mission has a twist, but you'll have to find out when ready if you haven't pre-tested already.

Also I have almost fully completed this mission, just have to do some finishing touches and make the ending work.  You guys should have it fully playable soon here.  I'll post a new link later when necassary.. thanks. :D

This mission has been updated for the major concepts of suggestions.

Addon: Lester's Invisible Targets

Addon: RAH-66 Comanche Helo - ofp.filefront [download]

Mission (updated: March 28th 2009); RAH-66 Support - download [SP mission] from: savefile.com

New link below: 1.35MB

Approximate time to complete: 15mins.

Edit: This mission has been reviewed and is available from the Missions Depot.

schuler:
hi NightJay, are you sure you didnt have some addons in the mission at one point i deleted Invisible targets from the sqm but i now get an error off configVehicles LesIIWTA
schuelr

NightJay0044:
Yes actually now that you mention it. The invisible targets never crossed my mind lol  :scratch:.
Yes you do need the invisible targets.

schuler:
ok ad an update with link to inv targets , i can find them in my saved addons folder
and do you or (anyone) know what LesIIWTA is??????
cheers schuler

NightJay0044:
I think it means it's by "lester" or something. It may have to do with the authors name of the addon. Because I was at OFP2 Flashpoint site and there was a name saying "lester" or something by the addon Inv.Targets. But I'm not sure.

ADDED:

Did anybody get the addons, or any reviews yet?   :D  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version