Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Newbie, need help  (Read 1595 times)

Offline JACN

• Members
Newbie, need help
« on: 19 Jul 2008, 12:05:36 »

Hi all,

I've just start playing ArmA and I'm amazed with it!

But I'd like to correct (mod) some things I consider a bug. BTW, is there any mod that solves the AH-1Z glass armor lack?.

Anyway, I'd like to learn how to edit some config values in the helicopters. I don't want to modify visuals, just only the values in the original ArmA helos for things like resistance in: engines, tail rotor, glass, etc...

I've seen some tutorials but...I got lost  ???   

Please, can anybody tell/explain me (pls, an explanation for retarded people  :confused: )  how to modify the above mentioned variables in order to make them more or less damage resistant?. Also, can they be modified individually for an specific helo???...since I've seen generic "helo classes" perhaps a modification would be applied to all the helos?

Also, how can be the helicopter "flight model" modified?: MOIs, mass, cyclic/collective response, etc...

Finally, I'd like to confirm if the default Auto-hover function is making the helo slightly oscillating forward and after instead than achieving a steady hover. Is this a bug?, is there any mod that solves it?

Thanks a lot guys, and sorry for such a ignorance display  :sorry: Any light here would be VERY VERY appreciated  :good:

Álvarp

Offline h-

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
  • Formerly HateR_Kint
    • OFPEC
Re: Newbie, need help
« Reply #1 on: 19 Jul 2008, 12:29:51 »
just start playing ArmA and I'm amazed with it!
just only the values in the original ArmA helos
I'm guessing this Arma related, not OFP...  :whistle:

Moved.
Project MCAR   ---   Northern Fronts   ---   Emitter 3Ditor
INFORMATIVE THREAD TITLES PLEASE. "PLEASE HELP" IS NOT ONE..
Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

Offline JACN

• Members
Re: Newbie, need help
« Reply #2 on: 19 Jul 2008, 12:46:49 »
Ooops, yes sorry  :D