Ok, I have tried this every which way I can think of but to no avail.
Trying with one face only "Hunter"
Everything I try I get the same RPT error message:
SetFace error: class CfgFaces.man.Hunter not found ... which means it is looking for the "Hunter" face under class man ... under class cfgFaces ........... sooooo .....
I rewrote the config, classing all the faces under class man under class cfgFaces even though I know this will overwrite the original cfgFaces for ArmA, I was curious to see if it would work.
No such luck, even though all the faces are now under class man under class cfgFaces I still get the error message:
SetFace error: class CfgFaces.man.Hunter not found
Strange, this all worked well enough under OFP.