Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: SP missions ?  (Read 1482 times)

Offline gambla

• Members
SP missions ?
« on: 06 Aug 2007, 17:00:55 »
Hi there,
there aren't many SP missions yet for Arma, are there ?  :(
If it's ok with the mods here, do you know any good sources ?
Anyway, i'm doing a campaign and hope others will too !  ;)

regards

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
Re: SP missions ?
« Reply #1 on: 06 Aug 2007, 17:56:40 »
As you say, there aren't many SP missions out there. But there are a lot in development in these boards, I think that OFPEC is one of the websites with the most SP missions available. The BI forums contain mostly coop/mp missions and don't get many missions beta tested.

So I can't really give you any links for SP missions.

With the upcoming beta party I hope that people post their missions in the beta boards. Which means that there will be a further increase of SP missions on OFPEC.

I'm sure more will be posted soon, I have one ready to post and will do so a few days before the party begins ;). Might be able to post two of my missions. And with you making a campaign, several others making new missions - it is not so bad.
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!

Offline LeeHunt

• Former Staff
  • John 21:25
« Reply #2 on: 06 Aug 2007, 18:09:43 »
I've got a big mission, "Punishment Battalion" coming in just a couple days-- over 130 voiceovers, a dozen different voiceover actors, 15 cutscenes, more than 250 units, i think you guys will like it.  Already been "pre-betatested" by a couple people, almost ready for the forum!!!

see the youtube link in my signature for the intro cutscene

Offline firecontrol

• Members
« Reply #3 on: 07 Aug 2007, 01:04:57 »
 :good:

I await it with bated breath, Lee.  :D