Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: (Review Completed) [SP] Last Tango In Bagango  (Read 13058 times)

Offline johnnyboy

• OFPEC Patron
  • Matan los Pantalones!!!
Re: [SP]Last Tango In Bagango (under review)
« Reply #45 on: 08 Sep 2007, 04:14:37 »
The real estate market is crashing, the DOW is crashing, the US economy is heading into a recession, global  credit markets are tightening, price of gold is rising, a new Bin Laden tape is released...and all I can think about is the pending review of Last Tango in Bango...

What will be the fate of El Cojon?

The suspense is killing me...
« Last Edit: 08 Sep 2007, 04:16:09 by johnnyboy »
El Cojon: "Do you like to Tango?"
You: "Only in Bagango."
Download Last Tango in Bagango and discover how El Cojon earned his name...

Offline firecontrol

• Members
« Reply #46 on: 08 Sep 2007, 06:38:02 »
Lol! I'm sure it's gonna do well, if I were reviewing it I'd give it a good score.
But what's in a number anyway? Mission enjoyment is all subjective, some people like missions for reasons other people hate them. I say no matter what the score, all that matters is that quality missions are being put out. :)

Hopefully I get to play the final version soon, looking forward to the outro. :)
« Last Edit: 08 Sep 2007, 06:41:42 by firecontrol »

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
« Reply #47 on: 08 Sep 2007, 12:17:20 »
Sorry for the lack of information to you johnnyboy, the review should be up sometime during the first half of next week. Depends on how soon the staffers will take a look at the pending review which will be added probably tomorrow (for spelling check etc).

So, you can soon start worrying about the US instead of about Last Tango hehe ;). Don't worry, it won't score a 2  :cool2:
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!

Offline LeeHunt

• Former Staff
  • John 21:25
« Reply #48 on: 09 Sep 2007, 20:50:25 »
i like your comments Johnnyboy, the world is falling apart, but what will happen to El Cojon?  The world is always crashing somewhere  :).  Anyway i got massacred a few times playing this great mission and didnt get a good beta report done in time, but i'm looking forward to playing the final version and hopefully winning!

Offline johnnyboy

• OFPEC Patron
  • Matan los Pantalones!!!
« Reply #49 on: 10 Sep 2007, 01:58:50 »
The review is out!  Hoorah!   :D

The suspense is over.  Thanks Cheetah for the thorough review.  Much appreciated. 
And thanks to all the Beta Testers as well, whose suggestions greatly improved this mission.  And thanks to OFPEC...the most supportive site there is.

El Cojon is happy now...sipping a mojito watching a beautiful Sahrani sunset. :cool2:

Johnnyboy can now get back to fretting about the economy...and of course...working on his next mission (El Cojon Strikes Back?  Son of El Cojon?  El Cojon Meets Godzilla?  Hmmm...).
El Cojon: "Do you like to Tango?"
You: "Only in Bagango."
Download Last Tango in Bagango and discover how El Cojon earned his name...

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
« Reply #50 on: 10 Sep 2007, 11:56:40 »
Review Completed

thanks for the enjoyable mission!

Feel free to continue the discussion of this great mission.
« Last Edit: 12 Aug 2008, 12:17:43 by Cheetah »
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!