Missions Depot > OFP - Reviewed Missions

(Review Completed) [MP] Raining Blood

(1/2) > >>

Chrispy:
This mission is a Sector Control map on Malden. It ain't exported but you can stick it in your user missions folder (MP) and give it a go. I feel that it's missing a lot, but I'm struggling to get the mission good.

Any help = appreciated.

OFPEC Download (Link to review)

Thanks!

Chris :)

Chrispy:
By the way, it's for OFP v1.46. No addons are required, but I may use addon content in this MP mission.

Chrispy:
Okay, attached is the newer version of the map.

Changes:

• I added .1 to the fog.
• I added guard towers to the sector bases.
• I added crate marks in the ground.

What I'm planning on doing (or might consider doing):

• Giving the snipers and your team HKs (it'll make things kinda silent in the raining night! And also, when I tried last time, it didn't work. I'll retry).
• Changing the layout of the wire, and rather than scattered in random directions, have them all lined up everywhere... like walls.
• Having a script that makes the weather VERY rainy and all (there is a ''setrain'' thing you can do but that's for OFPR and I don't have OFPR...).
• Having some really scary music (the stock ones just don't do it. And the ''scary'' ones are short).

It requires the ''EditorUpgrade102.pbo'' but I think a newer version can be used still.

Hope you will enjoy this version more. And... that's all really... lol. :D

Tom:
Holy crap this mission STILL hasnt been reviewed. or commented on. And its been a month! If i'd still have OFP installed Chris i'da give nyou feedback in no time. But this is just...laughable.

macguba:
If something is not worth saying, don't say it.   If it is worth saying, say it nicely and make the world a happier place. 

Hope somebody tries it soon Chris, although it's always hard to get MP missions tested.   

For the avoidance of doubt, the mission will almost certainly work fine in any version of OFP higher than 1.46.  (I.e. with Resistance or GOTY, patched or unpatched.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version