no of players 1-4 (group respawn)
mission requirements
---------------------
ArmA V 1.5
NO ADDONS REQUIRED
-----------------
situation report
-----------------
over the last months attacks against our forces have reached a new level.
new tactics and weaponry deployed by the rebels are having a devastating effect on the morale of our forces.
==================================
in an effort to cause an uprising against our government It is suspected that
U.S special forces are providing training and weaponry to rebel forces ..
we have intel that a training camp is being established in the remote jungles to the north
===================================
an operation to destroy the camp and any of its occupants has been sanctioned
===================================
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES
destroy the rebels fuel supply
Destroy the rebels communications
find and kill rebel leaders
destroy the american weaponry provided to the rebels
=====================================

OFPEC Download.

LeeHunt:
hey Shark Attack,

Have you seen the movie Predator?  I don't know if this was intentional or not, but the opening attack definitely reminded me of the scene where Schwarzennegger and his commandos take on a guerilla outpost in the jungle.  Very fun.   I thought the difficulty was just right-- i went in head on and got crushed, reloaded and used my brain and circled around and finished off the first base.  Instead of attacking the second base next I tried flanking where I thought a third enemy base would be, and I did find it. 

1) your team has binoculars but you don't
2) the pickup truck had no gas, coulda been nice to jump in that for a ride
3) Liked the opening jungle shot, but you could make some intro cutscene, throw in some music, overview etc

Almost done haven't gotten to the end just yet. (sent your email a private message to avoid writing a spoiler publicly on the Special Operations mission)

sharkattack:
hi Lee
thanx for input ..
never thought about predator !was gonna go with it being a columbian drug manufacturing plant
but changed to rebel hideout ...was a nightmare to set up...about the intro..you have a point but ive found that with coops most people watch them once then use the skip intro next time they play.. tried to make this one as short as possible ..
the mission should be full of custom sounds ( screaming monkeys , birds taking flight when gunshots are fired ,and jungle frogs) think some of them are set up as music files and not sounds ..
thanx for headsup about binos ( should be available from gear selection along with other weapons )
fuel in the pick up ... i removed at last min i found that in coop testing there was always one looney who
would hop in it and speed off spoiling the mission for others ...

got ur pm about special ops (very thoughtfull not to post nice one :good:) sent a reply ...
think you were refering to the 12 player mode ( fixed some of the plot for four players)

anyway pleased your enjoying ( keep me posted )... thanx a million mate for taking time to play then post youre views
many thanx shark-attack

LeeHunt:
hey Shark Attack,

Got close to the end of this one, just too many loons.  I kept getting picked off by tons of random snipers in the woods.  Was a bit frustrating near the leader's area.  They were on all sides of the clearing and hard to spot-- i guess its realistic,  but then again would they all disperse and head into the jungle etc?  I did hear the random monkeys though, that was a shock and a treat  :D. 

But as I mentioned before, I do like this mission and think its worth working on more still. Would be happy to replay again etc

sharkattack:
hey mate ..
will take a look over the holidays (10 days off   :clap:) ...
does get a bit tricky towards the end ... will tone it down
thanx again mate for youre time   :good:
cheers  shark-attack

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version