Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Operation Preseave peace  (Read 3953 times)

Metalman

Re:Operation Preseave peace
« Reply #15 on: 16 Jun 2005, 20:26:46 »
K, i will post some pictures soon.

madmaxjunior

« Reply #16 on: 17 Jun 2005, 00:01:32 »
Hey guys, just been looking at ur ideas, looks like an amazing mission, definatly put me down for beta testing if u would!
i cant design very well! (total novice at that!) but i like playing and like helping ppl out and plus its fun, and this just sounds seriously amazing as a campaign!

Offline Hauk

• Members
  • I sail under the Jolly Roger!! Pirates are kings!!
« Reply #17 on: 17 Jun 2005, 00:06:25 »
Okay we'll give you the first mission, after we've tested it. Metalman is in the process of making them at the moment, i'm the one whose dragging out all the little plot twists and such, if Metalman agrees then sure you can beta-test.

Hauk

Metalman

« Reply #18 on: 17 Jun 2005, 16:56:25 »
yes thats fine, the more we have the faster it will go, and plus we can get rid of any problems we find.

Metalman

« Reply #19 on: 20 Jun 2005, 10:32:08 »
What do you think about the addons i am going to use. I am using the tonal addon and the Y2K3 mod. I know these are big files but they do include all the addons that i want. Without the Y2K3 mod there will be alot of individual addons that will have to downloaded any. what do you think

Offline Hauk

• Members
« Reply #20 on: 20 Jun 2005, 19:29:51 »
It means the mission is going to have to be real good, i have the tonal addon, got that the other day, but i'm gonna need to d/load the Y2K3 addon. I dont' have that.

Other than that, if the missions good, i don't think most people would have a problem downloading the mission.  :)

Hauk 8)

Metalman

« Reply #21 on: 21 Jun 2005, 21:03:50 »
i will see if i can alter it, so it includes less units. Saves people having to download massive amounts of files just to play a mission.

Offline Hauk

• Members
« Reply #22 on: 22 Jun 2005, 01:06:22 »
Don't alter the mission in a way that will affect the gameplay. If you think it right, leave it in ;D

Post some screens soon!!!!  ;D

Hauk  8)

Metalman

« Reply #23 on: 22 Jun 2005, 18:31:28 »
k will do, with the screenies progress is slow as i have been busy but hoping to get some for friday i everything goes to plan.

metalman

Offline Hauk

• Members
« Reply #24 on: 24 Jun 2005, 13:22:46 »
fridays here, lookin forward to some nice shots ;D

PM if you've any problems  8)

Hauk  8)