Okay, I thought it would be good to make a summary of the story so far:
(i) Marines - take the airport mission
- Marines take some villages around airport - make a mission
(ii) Kidnap - cutscene
- marines do recon of area - mission
- send in black-op (HQ support) - mission
- (cutscene)-US supplying weapons
- insider tells rebels to attack (cutscene)
-rebels launch attack on airbase - mission
(iv) Recon - scout next objective -ambushed & captured - mission
-Black op searches for patrol - pinpoints to area in mountain -mission
-Marines conduct CSAR - mission
-Patrol found - Marines storm hideout - Mission
-They find valuable plans & info on US supplying weapons - cutscene
1. Storm hideout mission, should be hard.
2. Black op mission. make missions as realistic as possible. Around 5:00am
3. Marines storm hideout, sunrise.
Thats the story laid out in 4 'chapters'.
What do you think?