Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: A new idea free for use  (Read 1332 times)

Offline wcrvieira

• Former Staff
A new idea free for use
« on: 16 May 2005, 22:11:44 »
Hi there!

Well today as my SP Mission pack topic was blocked by our friend Artak (he without knowing made me a favour... gave me the last vote of the poll ;)) I realised I must not be such a noob and my idea probably was good so someone can continue it...

I was thinking in this idea for a mission and probably a campaign:
please if you have seen this idea somewhere please report it here
You are a peaceful guy in a peaceful land (everon???) and out of the blue americans start invading your island and bombing your house... as you were in the mountains hunting you didnt die in the bombing.
Only a few people survived and you are part of them.
So you organize a resistance without means and equipment and move to the mountains ready to attack americans...
But then russians enter war too and try to invade the island themselves...
So your resistance will try to fight for theyre country only with their hunting rifles ???
In all missions you cant be noticed and noone (russians and americans) know your militia, and you start a guerilla tactics war against the two opponent... Making ambushes and all those things...
In the end I was thinking the hero would die by the last russian soldier in the island, in the last intro of everything!

Well this is a fresh idea and needs the necessary adjustments...

So if anyone thinks is going to use this idea please post something here...
Not because I want my name in the mission credits (I DONT!) but because I wanna play the mission when it is finished...

Take care
BV

Jim666

Re:A new idea free for use
« Reply #1 on: 17 May 2005, 16:29:54 »
Can i ask why the americans would bomb everon or any other island for no reason? make a reason why they're doing it.

How do the russians get envolved? are they already in control of the island? or do they just appear like the americans do?

Offline wcrvieira

• Former Staff
« Reply #2 on: 18 May 2005, 14:39:24 »
Sorry this was just an idea I was going to use in a mission and I forgot the details...
Ill report them later :P

Cya
BV

Offline The-Architect

• Former Staff
  • Bite my shiny metal...
    • Bob's Un-official Flashpoint Page
« Reply #3 on: 18 May 2005, 21:32:04 »
Its too much like the BIS Resistance campaign for me mate.
James Andrew Wilkinson 1977 - 2005 R.I.P.
"If it ain't the friggin' incoming it's the friggin' outgoing. Only difference is who gets the friggin' grease, and that ain't no friggin' difference at all."

Offline wcrvieira

• Former Staff
« Reply #4 on: 19 May 2005, 14:21:30 »
So if it is well...
It was just an idea too...

Gonna block the topic... like it is too alike to the other...
Anything PM me!

Cya :P
BV