Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Re-organise Team  (Read 1311 times)

Offline THobson

• OFPEC Patron
  • Former Staff
Re-organise Team
« on: 15 Apr 2005, 08:50:41 »
This script creates a dialog that enables the player to re-order his team.  He can even leave some
of his squad out of his team for a time and then get them to re-join later.

Simply use the radio to activate the script.

Is this of any interest?  

All comments welcome.
« Last Edit: 15 Apr 2005, 08:52:28 by THobson »

Offline Blanco

• Former Staff
Re:Re-organise Team
« Reply #1 on: 15 Apr 2005, 11:21:25 »
Nice script!

A suggestion :
When you click on a name the unit is deleted from the listbox and he/she will join your group.
When you activate the dialog a second time,the list is complete again and  your units are on top of the list.
Is it possible to mark these units with lbSetColor so it's visible to the user who's in your group and who's not? Those names and faces are hard to remember, you know...

« Last Edit: 15 Apr 2005, 11:21:51 by Blanco »
Search or search or search before you ask.

Offline THobson

• OFPEC Patron
  • Former Staff
Re:Re-organise Team
« Reply #2 on: 15 Apr 2005, 13:16:43 »
Good idea.  I will need to think about how to do that because each time the script is called the player's team is cleared and he starts the whole process again.  The ordering in the list is as you say - his previous team folowed by any that he originally had that he did not include the previous time.

The names are just eyecandy for atmosphere (I wrote the script for my latest mission and in that the names are meant to be important to the player).  In most cases I had in mind the player would use the script to re-order individuals based on the weapons they hold.