Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: A spy mission  (Read 2830 times)

Dubieman

Re:A spy mission
« Reply #15 on: 16 Mar 2005, 03:53:00 »
Any ideas on what weapons the player should start with?

Right now he's got a Thompson with 5-6 mags plus all other slots with grenades. Binocluars. A berreta ( I know its not old, but it'll be a "file size" saving thing. Plus its good enough for a .45) with full mags.

I was planning on having the player obtain AT weapons later on. Until then, he's either running, throwing a lot of grenades, or dead. ;D :P

Or make it an obj or something somehow.

Offline ACF

• Members
  • Llama?? Ain't that French for tanks?
« Reply #16 on: 16 Mar 2005, 10:59:10 »
A Sten would be more in keeping with the SOE idea (especially a MkII as it could be broken down for concealment, but I'm getting anorak-y again).  Or, if size matters, an MP40 - presumably that's already in-game.

If he's still an agent supplied form outside, having satchels and mines available (hidden in caches somewhere) is quite forgivable.

Dubieman

« Reply #17 on: 16 Mar 2005, 14:38:26 »
A sten would be pretty good. If I was using Brit troops, not I44... :P
I was thinking about a MP40, but there are some qualities to it that might seriously handicap the player while their "weak" on the island.

I orignally started him with a garand....

Gaaa, why the hell am I worrying about this? :D I've got gear selection to take care of that. ;D

I'll offer some "smart" choices. And 1 mine or bomb or something. The player will be able to obtain lots of those throughout the mission.