Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Cool Special Ops Mission (Need some suggestions on it)  (Read 898 times)

Offline Pr0ph3t

• Members
Okay, this is  very close to the end of my campaign so it has to be a BIG mission.

This is basically the outline:

On the island of Kolguyev, (All the way north east. This mission will involve the docks and the city to its west.), a US general is giving a speech at the docks. Civilians are everywhere, military parade music is playing and security is extremely dense. The objective is to plant a tracking device in the general's helicopter. But how would anyone ever get close enough to even SEE his helicopter? Well it turns out it was a long flight and he'll need to refuel. The problem is the driver of the fuel truck is obviously under heavy guard. So here's the trick, you'll give us the signal and we'll start our jammers. Take out the crew and the driver and get to the general's helicopter. Refuel his chopper and plant the tracking device. Oh.. And one more thing.. According to my sources Kotz Treichel, a renowned explosives expert, will be there. The only plausible point to plant explosives would be behind or under the stage where he's giving his speech. Check and disarm if necessary, but again you MUST remain unseen. When all is complete, escape undetected to the west coast, we'll have a boat ready for you to withdraw with.

Good luck

Some foreseeable problems:

- Can I teleport a satchel charge near the general or do I have to get someone to plant it?

- Are there any hide in vehicle scripts?

Offline Pilot

• Contributing Member
Re:Cool Special Ops Mission (Need some suggestions on it)
« Reply #1 on: 14 Mar 2005, 18:48:24 »
- Can I teleport a satchel charge near the general or do I have to get someone to plant it?
I don't know

- Are there any hide in vehicle scripts?
I do know, and the answer is yes:
http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=27;action=display;threadid=20026

Move some gamelogics in the front seats so the player isn't moved there, it doesn't make much sense to hide in the front seat of a vehicle! :P