Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Iraq mission  (Read 1067 times)

Matt Walter

Iraq mission
« on: 02 Feb 2005, 03:18:43 »
This is not a campaign I am doing, but a mission idea that some one can use, I would love to see this campaign.... it is just I am working on a few campagins myself.

You player is an Iraqi civilian who was under the rule of sadam for all of his life. Finally Bush invades Iraq and they take over the capital and such...you know that story. the campaign would start after the capture of sadam.You are still just a civilian and some of your friends are and have been joining the defence forces. At first you think it would be a good cause but you can't for some reason (haven't thought of one yet).for the first mission you do something a a civilian... maybe go get some food somewhere and when you get to the crowded area, a suicid bomber blows himself up or something... a bunch of stuff happens and maybe something else happens too that is more personal to your character so then he desides to enlist in the army.... so then you fight terrorest with the help of the U.S. , British, Polish, alstralia and the other countries that are there which I have forgot.

I think if done right, this mission would be really cool. An island idea is... i forgot the name... it starts with an "S" and ends in an "I" i think. It is a desert...well not really an islandhas a few rivers that go to the ocean... i hope you know whitch one I am talking about...if not, i can look it up.  ;)

BronzeEagle

Re:Iraq mission
« Reply #1 on: 02 Feb 2005, 06:14:42 »
it seems more like a life scenario than a military mission.  

Matt Walter

« Reply #2 on: 03 Feb 2005, 02:50:27 »
Well, only the first mission would be you as a civilian and it could be "based" off iraq instead of "being" iraq.

The name of the map is...siani or something...still don't have it striaght. Also, the "Leave no one behind" map would work pretty well too, it is just it takes place in samalia...it could still work because it has a nice big city.  ;)

BronzeEagle

« Reply #3 on: 03 Feb 2005, 05:47:56 »
you should have a mission starring the jjr middle east units.  They all line up.  Your standing there with your machine gun looking at them all.  Your CO comes over to you and says, "see these here?", "These are killers.  We've interviewed each and every one of them and they've killed someone innocent before.  So do you know what we're going to do?  You say, "No".  He goes, "We're going to give them each a rifle.  Your like "what?", he's like "Yeah.  Give them a rifle." and some guys behind you start throwing rifles out to their feet.  One of the taliban picks up the rifle and the CO shoots him dead, BAM!  The rest of the taliban back off from the rifles.  The CO says, "See that?  That's what happens when you pick up a rifle and try to shoot somebody.  You get shot.  Now all of you, back on the truck.", and they one by one get onto a truck where they're taken to a prison.