Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Problems with the get in command  (Read 364 times)

Offline El Fisho

• Members
  • u are expecting somthing about lamas aint ya
Problems with the get in command
« on: 16 Oct 2004, 21:05:24 »
I have this cool mission right. It involves an russian soldier (who I have made many missions for) in his first job in the spez natz. Fist the player drives to a beach in a UAZ and joins a squad. From there he boards a hind and heads off to take a town somewhere. 8)

Anyway there is one thing really bugging me. I get out of the UAZ and join the squad. The officer then tells the rest of the squad to get in the hind and makes me get back in the UAZ and flys away without me. I have tried lots of things and it's now REALLY annoying me.   :help:

Can anyone tell me why this is and how to sort it out ???

Thanks for any help :thumbsup:

P.S. I'm running v1.46. I am trying to get resitance but the darn things sold out and I am NOT paying £20.00 for it from codemasters. So please don't bug me about not having resitance
« Last Edit: 16 Oct 2004, 21:06:22 by El Fisho »

GI-YO

Re:Problems with the get in command
« Reply #1 on: 16 Oct 2004, 21:25:35 »
Hey there, you could try the set fuel command when you want to leave the jeep, try "jeepname setfuel 0" and put this in a trigger in the on activation field and link the trigger with the jeep (F2 drag and connect). There is probably a easier way but i don't know what it is.

GI-YO

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
Re:Problems with the get in command
« Reply #2 on: 16 Oct 2004, 21:54:41 »
You may need to unassignVehicle the unit from the UAZ first..

If the unit is the player that would be:

unassignVehicle player

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.