Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: (Review Completed) [SP] Realistic Combat Patrol  (Read 16143 times)

Offline .pablo.

• Former Staff
  • When in doubt, empty the magazine.
Re:The most realistic OFP experience EVER!
« Reply #60 on: 05 Sep 2004, 20:09:11 »
Where did you get all those EU's, anyway? Jeeze, what a mess...

picked them up over the years (been playin ofp since april/may 2001 demo)

Also, let me know where you got these, so I can get them too, if you would please.

i got them all too long ago to remember where, but if you want i'll email them to you

No, no, no.    Remove all these editor addons and put them in a dark cellar with cobwebs and damp stone walls.    Wht General Barron is too modest to mention is that the ONLY editor addon you need is the one by General Barron himself.

i wasn't aware of that addon, thanks for the info (gen barron, you should have a link to that in ur sig).  it looks like its gonna be a lot easier for me to sort through the "empty" side stuff from now on (i hate having 2 main lists with hundreds of things in them)

Offline General Barron

• Former Staff
  • Semper Fi!
« Reply #61 on: 05 Sep 2004, 20:48:15 »
but if you want i'll email them to you
Please do. :)

So are you continuing with the campaign?
It's been on hold since I released this mission, but I'm wanting to get working on it again. However, I decided I want to use a better island than the SEBnam one (or ones with the same objects as it). I looked at the screens of The Unsung's island, and I love it! That's what I want to set the campaign on, but unfortunately it isn't done yet. I've asked the team if I can get an early version of the map, but it isn't even ready to start editing on yet. So until then...  :-\ But I do still have to revise all the scripts and release a public template, which is what I plan to do in the next few weeks.
HANDSIGNALS COMMAND SYSTEM-- A realistic squad-control modification for OFP
kexp.org-- The best radio station in the world, right here at home! Listen to John Richards!

Offline sim

• Members
  • Hot! Real hot! Damn Hot!
« Reply #62 on: 05 Sep 2004, 20:54:39 »
I looked at the screens of The Unsung's island, and I love it!

Yer that does look pretty descent  :)

But I do still have to revise all the scripts and release a public template, which is what I plan to do in the next few weeks.

Oh yer, kool. I tried to take it apart but kinda messed it up pretty badly  ::) whoops  :P

sim
The Unsung Campaign Team Leader

BronzeEagle

« Reply #63 on: 13 Sep 2004, 22:26:32 »
This mission sounds like the template for how every ofp mission should be.

BronzeEagle

« Reply #64 on: 15 Sep 2004, 20:38:59 »
hopefully a good tutorial for beginners can be written up on what the standards of a vietnam mission should be.  This mission sounds like a pretty good standard.