Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: END COMMUNISM IN THE AMERICAS MISSION?  (Read 1304 times)

DRACOS

END COMMUNISM IN THE AMERICAS MISSION?
« on: 22 Sep 2002, 00:17:43 »
I read that someone suggested a Cuba Campaign with assasinate cuban leader(s) and invade the communist island. That would be cool as a mission or campaign. You could fight for the cuban communist army as defense, or act as the invading force ala OFP and the missions on the different islands to repel  communist forces.

Nuclear missile scenarios, ocean blockade/invasion scenarios, Biological Weapons destruction missions, full out battles, assasinate dictator mission, relief aid mission, etc.

I like it. :thumbsup:

SEAL84

Re:END COMMUNISM IN THE AMERICAS MISSION?
« Reply #1 on: 26 Sep 2002, 05:08:59 »
Me too.

I read a book a few years ago that was loosely based on the "what if" part of the Cuban Missile Crisis.  It wasn't the main focus of the book, but the story took place in a world where we invaded and the Russians/Cubans used tactical nukes on us....well as you can imagine we both nuked the living hell out of each other with all the SAC/SRF stuff as usual, but the thing was that we "won" in the sense that only about 25% of the US was destroyed/contaminated, while basically Russia was a smoking pile of ash.

I think it would be cool to touch on that, because even in this book it wasn't the focus.  It would be just awesome to actually play out the "what if" campaign involving the airborne assault on Cuba.

It hasn't been touched yet, so I say go for it.

5hole

« Reply #2 on: 09 Oct 2002, 07:33:30 »
Funny you mention this.  I just unPBOed the Jungle Malden map and gave all the towns Spanish-sounding names...

;D

-5hole

HUSTLA23

« Reply #3 on: 26 Aug 2004, 03:28:26 »
U no, even after the russians took their missles back, the cubans had a couple smaller, tactical nukes. Its good we didnt invade.

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #4 on: 26 Aug 2004, 07:09:05 »
Dude, this thread is 2 years old. The posters here are all dead and forgotten. :P

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:

Offline Pathy

• Former Staff
  • I'm not a F***in llama!
    • Volcbat.
« Reply #5 on: 26 Aug 2004, 14:45:29 »
What drives people to dig through all the forum posts and dig up the oldest ones they can find ? ::)