Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: everon-related guerilla campaign  (Read 1085 times)

Dagon

everon-related guerilla campaign
« on: 31 Aug 2004, 07:46:41 »
I was wondering.... does the resistance plot tie in much with the everon liberation army (or whatever they're called)'s existance? And if it does, how much so? (I haven't got resistance or red hammer since getting a GOTY edition in New Zealand is about as likely as curing AIDs with unprotected sex)

The reason i'm asking is that I'm planning on making a campaign based off the everon resistance's escapdes, starting as a ragtag pack of rebels and ... ending up a slightly better organised ragtag pack of rebels; I'd also like to tie the missions in with the existing ones which feature the resistance; leading up to a climatic battle against the russian forces with the help of James Gastovski (though, not stopping just there).

I'd also like to include a sideplot about Slava; but I need to know if the plotline ever truly acknowledges him dying - while somewhat cheesy, I could feature the last part of the campaign as a few missions in which a very badly wounded slava hauls his carcass to a hospital and begins the painful process of getting back to the Castle.

Any ideas or clarifications? Though it might seem akin to plagarism stealing the idea of resistance from the BIS campaign, it's (imo) like saying that ever US-sided mission/campaign is stolen from CWC or every russian one from RH.

Tomasz

Re:everon-related guerilla campaign
« Reply #1 on: 31 Aug 2004, 17:13:28 »
Hey mate,

I was thinking of a campaign including loads of conscripts who get more and more experience throughout the war. I started a thread about it with already a developped plot and sequence of events.

http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=22;action=display;threadid=18027

Take a look there, maybe we can join our ideas

cheers

Tomasz

supa_d69

« Reply #2 on: 01 Oct 2004, 04:37:51 »
hey sup

i was starting to make a resistance campaign i'll give you the gist of the first few missions??

mission 1
well you are david gissepie known person who dose all the dirty work for the govenment. in his old days he was an international spy hint hint

start out on a mission go kill the loacal crime boss when you kill him you escape back to your "boss" and then drive home.

mission 2
soviet invasion

a four way invassion of everon (evero airport, morton, regina and munex)
you start off drivin to your contact (provins) you have to kill a hi ranking "person" when you get to morton a mi-17 goes over and para-drops a heap of spet natz people and you see a few bmps (invasion force) u drive back to provins and report in  mission end

mission 3
round up

you get drafted in to the EAM (everon army militia) get sent on your first mission clear small village then take a fuel station

thats all so far if ya wanna join Email me on euroac@bigpond.com

Tomasz

« Reply #3 on: 01 Oct 2004, 19:13:42 »
Hey Supa,

unfortunately, our project has well progressed throughout the last weeks, and the plot has been already set up, so I cannot join you, however I wish you good luck.

Hint: Try to surprise the player, and try to invent somethin new ( ex: spy or ex SF ie an experienced hero is also used in the BIS resistence campaign, or the Soviet Invasion [ the same] )

holding my thumbs

Tomasz