Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Operation Cayuse By: BAS  (Read 1054 times)

Hitekrednek

Operation Cayuse By: BAS
« on: 28 May 2004, 16:21:24 »
I hope I'm posting in the right place, please forgive me if im not.  I went to the BAS website to download all their demo missions, because they make such high quality stuff.  Well, I have everything that they have available to the public right now except for the demo mission "Operation Cayuse".  I tried to download it, but the link was faulty or something.  I was hoping maybe you guys had it around somewhere or either knew where to find it.  Here is the link that I attempted to get it from.  http://www.ballistic-studios.com/missions.asp I would like to see what this mission is like.  If I have posted this here in error please correct me and I will try to seek the correct place next time.  Thanks in advance.

Hitek

Uldics

Re:Operation Cayuse By: BAS
« Reply #1 on: 28 May 2004, 20:19:48 »
I have had same problem on their site downloading the addons. They have faulty links, which look like links, but are just text.  :(

Hitekrednek

« Reply #2 on: 29 May 2004, 06:15:03 »
Well i dont know what is wrong with it i was just hoping that maybe the mission was hosted somewhere else too .... so i might pick it up from elsewhere

Offline Artak

• The old beanbag shaker
  • Former Staff
  • You want to talk about it, yes?
    • OFP Team Finlanders
« Reply #3 on: 29 May 2004, 09:16:28 »
It's not in the OFPEC depot. The BAS site seems to be down right now, but when it gets back up I suggest you ask this question there. You'll be sure to get an answer much sooner.
Not all is lost.

Hitekrednek

« Reply #4 on: 30 May 2004, 17:36:19 »
Thanks Artak.  Thats what I wanted to know, if it was available here in the OFPEC and maybe I couldn't find it.  Well, as for the site being down, I don't think it is down, at least not the last time I looked.  I mean I could go to site and all would work except that one link to that one mission.  But, thanks for the advice and thats exactly what I will do.